Return the hands anim while talking

PandaGaming

The toggleable suggestion is a good idea, but with the current state of animations I don't think this would work. If typing, on one person's screen you'd be facing another way. For people driving past, you might not even be doing an animation at all.

And what about if your character's already in an animation? Having to toggle it on and off every time is sure to get frustrating.

6 hours ago, Westen said:

The toggleable suggestion is a good idea, but with the current state of animations I don't think this would work. If typing, on one person's screen you'd be facing another way. For people driving past, you might not even be doing an animation at all.

And what about if your character's already in an animation? Having to toggle it on and off every time is sure to get frustrating.

It will be like it was before, it won't stop the previous animation of course.

It was before, nobody suggested to have it removed, I have NO IDEA why it even got removed at the first place...

I too hope that this gets re-added (including the ability to toggle it at your own discretion). I would assume that this isn't working due to the Social Styles currently not working as intended, however I will go ahead and forward this anyway just in case it's no longer in the script.

• Thanks 1
  • Taunky locked this topic