SEXPLORE - "Explore your inner self" - Los Santos' #1 Adult Entertainment Company

Davko

We now have two video incomes. One made by us, Sexplore; providing Los Santos' best adult videos. And then there is Sexplore's other part ran by another businessman. This Sexplore employee will provide homemade videos for those that wanted something much more amateur! ❤️ 

phddTFY.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make it clear... Sexplore's homemade videos are completely amateur, that's why they have a huge label on it. Sexplore's work will be seen without the white borders with "Homemade" written on them! 

In other news, all orders that came in late for LeCamp's, now unavailable, photoshoot has been canceled. Better luck next time!

Name: Lina

Comment: After being employed to this Entertainment Company, Bella herself has been amazing in being a good-bestfriend and a boss, She is very kind to her employees, Family and friends. Also these content are top grade A stuff. I give 5 stars on my Yelp Review over this.

For those that bought Jessie & Carolina's newest video, please message our business email; IF - you were given the wrong download link, so you can actually receive your correct order.
Why do I have to announce this? We have a bunch of orders coming in and we simply cannot keep up with everyone who ordered a specific video.

Anyways, video order page has been updated as well to fix a grammar mistake and much more.

Along with our last announcement, we just looked into your favorite videos ( the most ordered ones )!

And due to this, we had to change the NR1 spot.

Wondering what we're on about? Go onto 'Models' section for more information - we have a 'TOP 3 models of all time' list!

Videos section updated with a much more easier and simplistic way to navigate through the 3 pages, which are now going to become 4 - we're going to have 40 videos very soon (10 per page)! :)

Edited by Davko