xxtu0If.png

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âred sparrow uncleâ

--Mikhail Kostomarov--

Name: Mikhail

Lastname: Kostomarov

Birthdate: 1994-03-25

Birthplace: Russia - Yekaterinburg

Hobbies: Fishing, shooting, hunting.

Interests: Business, politics, cars, city-life, illegal business.

Strengths: Shows little emotions, focused on his future, humble, strong, straight forward.

Weakness: Family, his past haunting him, anger managment issues.

Height: 6''3 ft.

Weight: 205 lbs.

4wZlVpR.png

--STORY--

I was born in Russia, probably the most controversial country in the whole world. My life started in the slums and apartament blocks of Yekaterinburg, my early life was fun and enjoyable, I played outside and had many friends, although having my parents fight and bicker everyday didn't help me. When I grew up and went to school I was an angry and depressed child, I pushed away any friends and relationships that was there for me and decided to stay alone in my life, family was the number one thing for me. Being angry pushed me to things I'm not happy or proud to remember. In school I got into many fights and arguments with other students, got kicked out of two schools and my parents didn't know what to do with me. My father beated me and whipped me with a belt to make me more responsible and respect authority. That didn't help, that made me lash out more in my social life and have more problems. High-school was the worst time in my life, my anger issues and arguments carried over to high-school where people were bigger, older and stronger than me. I got bullied, beaten and destroyed mentally in and out of school, I never got invited to many parties, never got called to go out in malls to do shopping. I turned to alochol and smoking at a young age, because at that time I thought that would help me. At this age, my family got really concered for me because I wouldn't go to classes, would sit at home and do nothing all day. One day my father realized, his aggresive demeanor didn't help me and brought me down even more. One night before sleep, he came into my room and brought a bottle of whiskey, placed it down and said to me come drink with me and talk. I was shy and scared to drink with my father, I was scared I would get beaten and shouted at. My dad grabbed my arm and sat me down next to him and poured me a drink. He said ,,Son, I know you've been drinking and smoking, ruining your life, I was in the same place when I was young, my life wasn't good, I didn't have a father that would help me or put me in my place, I wanted to talk to you because I want you to trust your family and tell your problems to me, we'll help and you'll fix yourself." That was the moment which thought me family is everything, family is the only thing you can trust and seek for help. After that, I told my father what is going on, he introduced me to his friends which were powerful men in our city and had a job and a future for me. They were a part of the Russian Mafia, they brought me in, thought me business and how it should be done, I dropped out of high-school, went into work with the mafia and became a trusted man for them. I drived them around, looked out for the police. But one day, I saw something that was always hidden from me, it was how they made money, what they done every single day of their lives. I saw prostitution, homicide, drugs and that draw me further away from them. They noticed that and started to get rid of me from their business, knowing what can happen to me I decided to run and got all the money I could get and flew to Canada, from there I drove through the border, got lucky and didn't get checked and here was United States of America. My english was bad, it was hard for me to fit in, I found a job as a bartender and lived of it in my small rotten apartament in Michigan. I couldn't live like this, I decided to bring all the learning I got from the mafia and started to sell drugs around the city, established connections and friends around the city. Eventually after I got money and stood on my feet, got a nice house and a car, clothes that could bring attention to me, I was introduced to a woman of my dreams. She was an beautiful american and she made me go mad for her, I wanted her attention her love and just her. We went out to dates, kissed and had a time of our lives. We became girlfriend and boyfriend, we moved in together and started to live for us and not others. Life was beautiful but it was soon to change. One day after work, I drove back to my house, to notice the door unlocked, I entered my home, quiet beacause that's how I am. I was shocked to see other male shoes and clothes all around our house, I slowly walked through the house and made it to our bedroom door. I opened and saw the love of my life, having sex with an another man, that broke me, I went to the kitchen and grabbed my baseball bat, went back up to our bedroom and started beating the man. He screamed and cried for help, I've beaten him to a pulp, he wasn't breathing or moving anymore. My hands were shaking and then I turned to the girl. I looked at her with an ice cold face, sweat dripping down my nose, I tossed the bat straight into her face and ran out the house. The same day I rushed out the city and just drove for two days straight, didn't stop. I stopped at an airport and got a flight to a random location on the board. The location was LOS SANTOS. 

Edited by Veitukas
  • mj2002 locked this topic