Account wide max trucker rank

If this became account wide, then everyone will be doing truck jobs and making a good amount of money, it'll just injure the meta of trucking.

Its 1,000 WP for a reason and having it as a selected character option is understandable as well. 

On the other hand, from my pov i would rather spend the hours trucking

Edited by Godmask

Like the others said. It's 1000 WP for a reason. Trucking is considered a really easy job and the grinding scene behind it is too much, even to an unrealistic way at times.

Even if it's almost a 100$, you're not required to buy it. It's not a RPG game where you need to buy your way through everything. It's just there as an optional thing if you want to max it out for a single character and the decision to get it for all your characters is up to you.

Edited by Steeled
  • Applaud 1
17 hours ago, Valkyria said:

Not supporting this. There's no real need for more than one slot at max rank. If you are hurting for money, submit an asset transfer request instead of doing the same thing across X characters.

Dittoing this. It'd be better to experience different roleplay across all of your characters, rather than just funneling them all through the same script job.

-1 not needed

5 hours ago, hitchhiker said:

I thought you were a hardcore trucker and you didn't need auto-pilot, but now you're suggesting to remove the grind entirely? 😵

Paying $100 for an upgrade that can be done icly in less time irl than actually spending time that not everyone has cause of not no lifeing going through the upgrades, does not equal, turning on auto pilot.

• Developer

Last time I checked, citizens of the united states dont' get half a million dollars as soon as they are born.

And you can't buy an apartment let alone a house as soon as you reach 18.

You don't work 8 hours a day + whatever other work you work.

I can keep going on but I  think I got the point across; don't compare this to real life as this is a game and we have our economy.

I'll lock this and await nervous's opinion as this is something that impacts the market as it'd be giving the middle finger to anyone that paid for max trucking rank/

• Price locked this topic

I'll lock this, as the idea has been denied by most people and the current price is for 1 character.

It's not close to $100, it's exactly $50 (people spending 1000 WP are always taking the 2000 WP package). And US average wage is $34, which means it's 1h30 of IRL work for an average US citizen versus the big grind for the rank, so I don't think it's very expensive compared to the time won if you don't like grinding ranks. Most people enjoy doing trucking for doing trucking and don't care about this rank, it's actually very rarely bought.