Chat width below 30

Detailed Description: Personally, a smaller chat width is easier on the eyes for me, especially if I'm tired, and it's generally easier to follow text. I don't see why the option to go below 30 wasn't implemented. I was really excited for the new change, because before I was forced to play on a smaller resolution to have a smaller chat width, and I appreciate the change, but I'd like to go even further with it.

Relevant Commands/Items: Limiting chat width to 15 or 20 instead of 30.

How will it benefit the server? It's easier to read and better for screenshots. Additionally, it wouldn't hurt anyone, just benefit some people.

Edited by grimy waifu
  • Upvote 10
  • Developer
16 hours ago, grimy waifu said:

Detailed Description: Personally, a smaller chat width is easier on the eyes for me, especially if I'm tired, and it's generally easier to follow text. I don't see why the option to go below 30 wasn't implemented. I was really excited for the new change, because before I was forced to play on a smaller resolution to have a smaller chat width, and I appreciate the change, but I'd like to go even further with it.

Relevant Commands/Items: Limiting chat width to 15 or 20 instead of 30.

How will it benefit the server? It's easier to read and better for screenshots. Additionally, it wouldn't hurt anyone, just benefit some people.

I've changed range values from 30-50 to 20-60 for next update. Default will be 40 as it was before anyway, so it won't hurt anyone as you said but benefit some that will want to have it even smaller/bigger. 🙂

• Upvote 3