Trouble with UCP account

I am able to access my UCP account through my Google login,  but when RageMP is launched I can't login; I've tried all possible passwords, and none worked. I requested to change my password with a verification email multiple times, but this email never came - and I can't reset the password myself as I don't know it.

Is there any chance I could get assistance with changing my password, or am I best just making a new UCP account?

The problem only comes when trying to log into RageMP, beyond that everything seems fine.

Try doing what Steeled mentioned above, logging in with the e-mail you signed up with. If not I would recommend contacting the handling staff member who handled the application for you. 

Requesting a new password, you should receive a e-mail to reset it (check your junk folder)

Thanks for the quick replies - Yes, I have an approved application etcetera. And the thing is, I can only log in with a button that literally says "Continue with google", which automatically completes my login as this account is linked to my gmail - I've been trying to log in with this same email on the RageMP launcher, however none of my passwords work. I've tried all possible variations.

I've also tried requesting a password reset multiple times, but I am not receiving an email in my main, or junk folder. I also cannot manually change the password, as I don't know the original.

Is there anything else you would recommend, or do you suggest I get in touch with the staff member who did my application? 

Thanks, again.

• kane locked this topic