Show current temperature on the game overlay

Would indeed be nice to have this in small near the mini-map perhaps, I still notice a lot of people walking around in beach clothing when it is actually cold according to /weather.

I don't think people notice or pay any attention to it at all right now with /weather.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Bellagio said:

Would indeed be nice to have this in small near the mini-map perhaps, I still notice a lot of people walking around in beach clothing when it is actually cold according to /weather.

I don't think people notice or pay any attention to it at all right now with /weather.

• Developer

Can be done, but without making it togglable - like some small indicator with current DIM0 weather and temperature next to current street/zone name. We need to avoid making settings for every single small thing like this, because it's not a drastic/gamebreaking change... come on. I'll leave it opened so you can discuss if you want it as non-togglable thing, or don't want this at all, @Flashforme & others.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, 808Masterus said:

Can be done, but without making it togglable - like some small indicator with current DIM0 weather and temperature next to current street/zone name. We need to avoid making settings for every single small thing like this, because it's not a drastic/gamebreaking change... come on. I'll leave it opened so you can discuss if you want it as non-togglable thing, or don't want this at all, @Flashforme & others.

Thanks!
Well my two cents; if it's not toggable, then I don't see the big issue. The text on the street name/time etc. indicators aren't really that big or distracting, so it seems like a standard thing to just have in general, visible at all times.

• Upvote 1