The rain. Again.

It is honestly starting to be unbelievable, but yeah, another rain suggestion.

After https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/116931-the-rain-discussion-yet-again-please-dont-ban-me/

The rain chance was lowered by a 5% according to a recent changelog.

And now since February started, it's been raining EVERY SINGLE DAY (or almost), and we are talking about thunderstorms. Sometimes SEVERAL TIMES A DAY.

The community doesn't want this much rain. Read the previous suggestion please. Hopefully we can get a more meaningful change now.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Developer
22 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

It is honestly starting to be unbelievable, but yeah, another rain suggestion.

After https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/116931-the-rain-discussion-yet-again-please-dont-ban-me/

The rain chance was lowered by a 5% according to a recent changelog.

And now since February started, it's been raining EVERY SINGLE DAY (or almost), and we are talking about thunderstorms. Sometimes SEVERAL TIMES A DAY.

The community doesn't want this much rain. Read the previous suggestion please. Hopefully we can get a more meaningful change now.

Thank you.

Rain chances were reverted to the state from like a year ago, so every single change that I did was removed. Entire script is a pure RNG, and January and February have the highest rain chance in the script. There was a lot of changes in the script between the changelogs that weren't announced, increasing the rain chances, lowering them, removing the rain entirely; just as /experiments/. I realized that doing these changes without notifying anyone doesn't start a drama on the forums or whatever. I'll be experimenting with the rain chances even more, but I won't announce anything anywhere. This will be a long process that can last months, weeks - whenever everyone will be happy, which is basically impossible at this point.

Also... why do you hate @Rain? What have you done to them, man...

• Upvote 7