WNN | A day of unpredictable events

Username: DruidGoddess0742

Comment: Oh shit that was Fox that almost drowned! And there was a pic of me too! HAHAAA! I'm on the news again, WOOOOO!

Hey how come you guys never covered that one suicide jumper girl, or that time I was held hostage and shot cuz police tried to rush in with a gun to my head? (still lookin for a lawyer for that btw, hmu)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Astralsomnia said:

Comment: Oh shit that was Fox that almost drowned! And there was a pic of me too! HAHAAA! I'm on the news again, WOOOOO!

Hey how come you guys never covered that one suicide jumper girl, or that time I was held hostage and shot cuz police tried to rush in with a gun to my head? (still lookin for a lawyer for that btw, hmu)

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Stop lying on the internet! 

7 minutes ago, Cindy said:

USERNAME:  Fox420
COMMENT: AyyyyYOOOOooooo Im on the news bro I'm famous!!!!!!, im alive, shout out my TikTok Fox420! Shout out Borgoir Rats! 

Comment: FUCK YEAH BORGOIR SNAKES FOREVER! WE'RE LOS SANTOS' HOMELESS CHILDREN WITH BATS AND DADDY ISSUES, DONT FUCK WITH US!

5 minutes ago, Onumbra said:

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Stop lying on the internet! 

Comment: I aint fuckin lying, wanna see my medical records? That's me with my trademarked brown bucket hat in the picture! We was all swimming in the ocean, just Fox is a dummy and can't swim, but keeps trying to. Thankfully the cameras waited for me to put my shirt back on before they snapped pics. Fox almost drowned at the pool yesterday! Lifeguard had to save her 3 fucking times! Aaaaaaaaaa

53 minutes ago, Astralsomnia said:

Comment: I aint fuckin lying, wanna see my medical records? That's me with my trademarked brown bucket hat in the picture! We was all swimming in the ocean, just Fox is a dummy and can't swim, but keeps trying to. Thankfully the cameras waited for me to put my shirt back on before they snapped pics. Fox almost drowned at the pool yesterday! Lifeguard had to save her 3 fucking times! Aaaaaaaaaa

Username: Fox420
Comment: Bro It's called floating with style!!!!! An Fin drowned not me!!