FPS stable, random and constant stuttering.

Hey! Having a major problem with my game... as you can see in the video I get these weird screen freezes which are making it difficult to even play the game. It's constant and random, but the game is not dropping any FPS when it happens. The game runs smoothly otherwise.

• Upvote 1

Alright, so;

• Check your Game Settings; Look for your Texture Quality, turn it to Normal.
  • Check and see if you have vsync enabled in your game-settings
  • Try adding a fresh install of RageMP, this could refresh everything for you.

Check your task manager, tell me what your Memory and GPU percentage is while you're running the game, this lag could be caused by a virus or background applications as well. 

(( @Rasta @Swag ))

16 hours ago, kane? said:

Alright, so;

• Check your Game Settings; Look for your Texture Quality, turn it to Normal.
  • Check and see if you have vsync enabled in your game-settings
  • Try adding a fresh install of RageMP, this could refresh everything for you.

Check your task manager, tell me what your Memory and GPU percentage is while you're running the game, this lag could be caused by a virus or background applications as well. 

(( @Rasta @Swag ))

CPU using 62% on RAGEMP

Intel Core I7 10th gen 

RTX 3080TI

32GB RAM

Do you guys use some graphics mod or some other mod? Maybe something you forgot about that you had in the past?

I already tried to analyze this same issue with @kane? , after completely redownloading GTA 5 and RageMP it somehow adjusted itself to not have this frequency of freezing and stuttering, so far it's playable.

8 minutes ago, kane? said:

Glad I could help, this will be concluded. 

I'm not the one who created this topic though, thanks! 😛

I suggest waiting for the creator to see if it helps him aswell!