Commands for boats/other water vehicles.

2Frsh

Short description: Adding commands (not sure if possible) to make water vehicles stay in place when not in driver seat.

Detailed description: Since I bought the Marquis a few days ago, I tried to make it stay at one spot when attending a beach party. I thought the boat could be a fun addition to the scene. Unfortunately, I found out that it wasn't possible because the waves were moving it around. This wasn't such a big deal, since it only was moving a little bit. The real problem is de desync which makes it impossible to access the boat whenever you leave it, it moves and the server still thinks it's in the spot you left it at. You can't lock or unlock it. Everyone sees the boat in a different spot aswell, which results in frustrating situations. There's no option to, for exmaple, organize any kind of boat parties or anything.

Commands to add: Maybe something like /dock or /anchor to make the boat stay in the same spot.

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It'd make boats more usable and worth buying. 

Additional information: None.

• 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic