Stigma for Legal RP

Astralsomnia

10 minutes ago, Late said:

I'm a legal RPer. I do not feel disrespected. 

I've been hanging around the wrong circles. Some of the replies in this thread are what I'm talking about, but I've learned its just confirmation bias. Aint like I'm gunna notice the people who don't go out of their way to troll.

This is @Astralsomnia:

A report didnt go the way I wished. Oh, I should open a new thread and tell everyone how legal rp is a victim (not true) everyday. Oh my god i'm replying to 7 pages and still dont make a valid point.

Man you should take a break, when things go this way it means that you're taking it personal. Maybe play another game for a while. I'll tell the admins to lock this while you rest, I got you.

18 minutes ago, it only gets worse said:

This is @Astralsomnia:

A report didnt go the way I wished. Oh, I should open a new thread and tell everyone how legal rp is a victim (not true) everyday. Oh my god i'm replying to 7 pages and still dont make a valid point.

Man you should take a break, when things go this way it means that you're taking it personal. Maybe play another game for a while. I'll tell the admins to lock this while you rest, I got you.

Dude, be nice. I make threads like this all the time, about various things, the report is irrelevant. I already requested this thread to be locked pages ago, but its garnered some decent discussion so I'm fine with it existing, since thankfully comments like yours has been kinda rare.