[Bussinesses] QOL Update on Advertisement and Blips

• Developer
2 hours ago, vinar said:

Detailed Description: Currently we have businesses that are open for few hours and we are placing advertisements with blips more than 4 times. I've noticed that every time we need to place new /bad we need to do /badname and /badtext all over again. I know you can copy paste this, but there are businesses who do not change the text and name of the business at all. Not sure if saving this in the database will be a big trouble, but I just decided to suggest this to be kept in the database until changed by the business owner.

I know that there are multiple managers in a business, so to avoid any confusion between managers there can be a simple command added like /badcheck which will display the current Bad Text and Bad Name.

In addition to the above, when /bad expires and the Blip is removed from the map there is no notification showing at all in your chat. I''ve found myself really busy with roleplay situations and most of the times I am not looking over my map to check if the blip has expired. It would be a good addition if we receive notification in the chat that let's us know about tha /bad expiry.

Relevant Commands/Items: /badtext  /badname /badcheck

How will it benefit the server? All of the suggestions in the thread are really smal QOL updates that will let players focus more on their roleplay, even if its not that much. It will save us time from tabbing out, finding the /badtext and /badname, going back in the game, doing the commands and then posting the /bad, while keeping in mind that we may be in a roleplay situation which required our attention. When it comes to the notification for /bad expiry, I really think it's self explanatory.

I'll make /bad templates that can be created/removed by business supervisors that employees can use. No ETA, but should be done for next update. Moving to forwarded & locking.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Developer
On 11/20/2023 at 8:56 PM, 808Masterus said:

I'll make /bad templates that can be created/removed by business supervisors that employees can use. No ETA, but should be done for next update. Moving to forwarded & locking.

Added for next update @vinar! More will be explained with next changelog. 🙂

Spoiler

wj4ccbc.png%C2%A0
m0OL8zE.png
HrDcLwf.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1