[The Conservative Party] Press Release - Embracing Traditional Christianity and Resisting the Modern LGBTQ Agenda

Suxen

party-emblem-u-can-edit.png

The Conservative Party

Embracing Traditional Christianity and Resisting the Modern LGBTQ Agenda
Date: 10/11/2023

I, Jonathan Spencer, the chairman of the conservative party, have taken the step of leaving the GOP due to their embrace of liberal ideologies. As a committed conservative, I can no longer stand idly by while my party drifts further away from the core values and principles that I hold dear. However, my departure does not signal the end of my political journey. In fact, I am proud to announce the formation of the Conservative Party, a new political force firmly rooted in traditional Christianity and old Bible teachings.

Conservative-Party-poster-1-3.png

One of the defining pillars of the Conservative Party is our resolute stance against the modern LGBTQ agenda. We strongly believe that it is our responsibility to protect the sanctity of marriage as it has been traditionally understood. Our party takes a firm stance against what we perceive as the erosion of these values and the redefinition of marriage. We are resolute in our conviction and will not compromise on this fundamental principle.

The Republican Party, once a defender of conservative principles, has lost its way in recent years. It has succumbed to the pressures of the liberal agenda, forsaking the traditional family values that have been the pillar of conservative ideology. For me, this was simply unacceptable. I could no longer bear witness to the erosion of the party's commitment to conservatism.

As I once have said, and I do still stand by it to this very date, "It is truly perplexing how the world has seemingly turned upside down. Men parading around in skirts and women embracing an anatomy they were not born with. It is a mockery of modesty and a blatant imbalance in society. We must question what has happened to the values and traditions that once held us together. Criticizing religions is hailed as freedom of speech, while questioning the LGBTQ+ community is deemed hate speech. The cancel culture has taken over, silencing anyone who dares to voice a different opinion. Freedom of speech has become nothing but an illusion, reserved only for those who conform to the mainstream narrative."

The Conservative Party is a platform for like-minded individuals who share our commitment to conservative values steeped in traditional Christianity. It is a space where we can come together, engage in thoughtful discourse, and advocate for policies that align with our deeply-held beliefs. Limited government, fiscal responsibility, and protection of individual liberties are among our key priorities, all while remaining firm in our dedication to the teachings of the Bible.

People may argue that our position on traditional Christianity and our resistance to the modern LGBTQ agenda are exclusionary. However, I want to emphasize that our focus lies not in exclusion, but in the preservation of timeless values and principles. The Conservative Party aims to provide a voice for those who feel their beliefs and values have been marginalized in today's political landscape.

As I take on this new chapter of my life, I am fully aware of the challenges that lie ahead. Building a political party from scratch is no easy feat. However, I am filled with determination and confidence that there is a strong base of support for the Conservative Party's principles. I am committed to working tirelessly to build a viable political force that can effectively champion our values and beliefs.

At last, my departure from the GOP marks the beginning of a new era with the birth of the Conservative Party. Firmly rooted in traditional Christianity and guided by old Bible teachings, we are dedicated to resisting the modern LGBTQ agenda while advocating for limited government and individual liberties. The Conservative Party is my vision, a platform for those who share a commitment to conservative values grounded in traditional Christianity.

Best regards,

download-1.png

((JOIN OUR DISCORD AT: https://discord.gg/ypxDkk9R))

Edited by Suxen
  • Upvote 10

Username: SpencerIsACxmhungryBottom

Comment: Nobody cares. You're not oppressed for your beliefs or denied freedom of speech you decrepit fossilized bigot. Also you're probably a closeted big ass power-bottom f-word because gay people live rent free in your head, we've all seen you on Grindr Jonathan.

Edited by Barbie
  • Upvote 1