[SADEM] In Defense of Fairness and Life: Democrats Reject GOP Death Penalty Bill

Hugh-Gi-Oh

Username: TRUEAMERICAN
Comment: WHY FOCUS ON KILLIN EM AFTR THEY ALREDY COMITED THE CRIME IF YU COULD TRY AND MAKE GUNS MORE ACKESIBLE FOR US PATRIOTS !! WHY CANT I OWN A AR15 IN THE STATE OF SAN ANDRES ???? LET ME TAKE CARE OF THE PROLEM MYSELF WHEN THEY INVADE MY PEACEFUL HOME AND PUT MY FAMILY AT RISK !

Username: NikTheGreek

Comment: 

The interesting part in this bill, and in the comments under this press release is that... Of the homicides presented by DMEC, as "statistics", only the ones committed by Ada Ivy would count for this charge. The rest would not - so, no, Mr Brandenburg, Mr Rossi and the rest of the Republic Caucus, by bringing back the Capital Murd- Punishment, you have done absolutely nothing to reduce these statistics. Meanwhile, what I am personally worried about is how we are going to be seeing the term "domestic terrorism" defined, going forward.

This is a sad day for us, when in 2023, we reach the point to bring back the most irrevocable of penalties. The Death Penalty.

• Upvote 2

Username: iBleedRed

Comment: Truly a great day for the patriots of this country and a sad day for the criminal sympathizers. Everyone wants to talk all this talk but have no experience out on the field regarding just how horrible these people really are. The only regrettable thing here is that the bill is not strong enough.

It’s a stepping stone in the right direction though.

Username: iWishYou'dBleedOut

Comment:

31 minutes ago, Zani said:

Comment: Truly a great day for the patriots of this country and a sad day for the criminal sympathizers. Everyone wants to talk all this talk but have no experience out on the field regarding just how horrible these people really are. The only regrettable thing here is that the bill is not strong enough.

It’s a stepping stone in the right direction though.

Only truly bad people in this state are those with conservative ideologies. 

**Posted on a VPN, which would trace to Vespucci**

2 hours ago, Mecovy said:

Username: iWishYou'dBleedOut

Comment:

Only truly bad people in this state are those with conservative ideologies. 

**Posted on a VPN, which would trace to Vespucci**

Comment:

So impactful. 👏