Vehicle color in /dl (Colorblind-friendly)

• Developer

Main problem is, we are not sending the color names to the client at all and it will be a mess to get the names on client due to it being handled every single frame for every single car in the /dl radius which can cause performance issues for a bunch of players - I can add it as a color ID in the /dl because it will make it easier anyways, and also it will not make the /dl too long. You can see the color IDs on RAGE:MP wiki for example. What do you think about this 'solution'? @Karlton @Kappaurel

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
49 minutes ago, 808Masterus said:

Main problem is, we are not sending the color names to the client at all - I can add it as a color ID in the /dl because it will make it easier, and also it will not make the /dl too long. You can see the color IDs on RAGE:MP wiki for example. What do you think about this 'solution'? @Karlton @Kappaurel

Yeah that could defiantly work. I have all of my stuff on a different screen (the mdc ect) so I can always add that to the list of tabs. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, 808Masterus said:

Main problem is, we are not sending the color names to the client at all - I can add it as a color ID in the /dl because it will make it easier, and also it will not make the /dl too long. You can see the color IDs on RAGE:MP wiki for example. What do you think about this 'solution'? @Karlton @Kappaurel

It's a workaround for sure. Thank you!

• Upvote 1