Remove medical centers as a exemption to the no crime zone classification.

So to start off currently crime zones include hospitals but it specifically States medical centers are not included as crime zones to clarify what the rule currently States on what is classified as a no crime zone.

The suggestion is quite simple, the exemption itself is a contradiction since hospitals are considered a no crime zone but medical centers are not but medical centers are in fact hospitals and the other side note of this is under this rule technically speaking this would make pill box Hill medical center exempt from the no crime zone rules due to the fact that along with the name pill box Hill does fit the definition of a medical center thus exempting it from the no crime zone rules.

This somewhat is problematic because it does kind of create a gray zone on whether it is a no crime zone or not because the crime zone map says it is  but the rules state it's not.

To sum it up that exemption should either be dropped entirely or changed to small time clinics or hospitals that do not accept patients from ems due to the fact that the rule contradicts itself by saying hospitals are a no crime zone but medical centers are not when a medical center is a hospital (a large one) making it a gray zone ruling.

Edited by mark4562

IMG_3943.png

3 hours ago, DasFroggy said:

Any location where someone can receive treatment should be considered a no-crime zone.

2 hours ago, Jacooob said:

-1, definitely not. You'll end up getting robbed in a hospital if this goes through

2 hours ago, Cartoonhead said:

LOL not a chance -1

I think there is a bit of confusion because currently medical centers are not no crime zones they are not included currently. Currently only hospitals are considered no crime zones but medical centers are not and honestly considering those are the same thing it's a contradiction

And just to say I have already seen an i

Incident of violent crime of crime that happened outside of a hospital parking lot in Sandy it was allowed and told by an admin that that is not a no crime zone since it is a medical center. So based on that there was already places where you can be a victim of crime and it's totally fine because of this rule 

Edited by mark4562
3 hours ago, mark4562 said:

IMG_3943.png

I think there is a bit of confusion because currently medical centers are not no crime zones they are not included currently. Currently only hospitals are considered no crime zones but medical centers are not and honestly considering those are the same thing it's a contradiction

And just to say I have already seen an i

Incident of violent crime of crime that happened outside of a hospital parking lot in Sandy it was allowed and told by an admin that that is not a no crime zone since it is a medical center. So based on that there was already places where you can be a victim of crime and it's totally fine because of this rule 

I think we've all misinterpreted what you are suggesting. What you want are medical centres to be included as a no-crime zone, right? If so, apologies for the misunderstanding and will change my opinion to be in support of adding them to the no-crime zone list along with hospitals. 

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, F34 said:

I think we've all misinterpreted what you are suggesting. What you want are medical centres to be included as a no-crime zone, right? If so, apologies for the misunderstanding and will change my opinion to be in support of adding them to the no-crime zone list along with hospitals. 

Yes, that's what the suggestion was about because having medical centers exempt makes no sense.

And no worries if anything the blame is on my end for not being clear enough.