Murdering over graffiti

zaXer.

Murdering over graffiti?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that someone found cleaning your graffiti should be killed?

• I think that doing murder over cleaning graffiti should be considered deathmatching.
    • I think that murdering a civilian over cleaning graffiti is okay.

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you think that murdering someone just because they're cleaning graffiti is an appropriate end to a situation?

I personally believe that illegal factions should remain low in such cases and avoid attracting unneccessary police attention on themselves over...spray cans.Then tag it up later if you want to.

We're talking about civilians, not about gangs cleaning other gangs graffiti.

Edited by zaXer.

Yeah shooting someone for something so minor should be considered poor escalation and DM at that point. The same reason we can't shoot someone over a fist fight is the same reason we can't shoot someone for cleaning graffiti.

For Street gangs, that's just gathering unnecessary heat, if they clean it you can just spray it again and after a certain point in time whoever is cleaning it will stop which is logical.

Just now, Budbomberx said:

Leading to a physical altercation and fists / melee weapons being used I could understand, but to escalate to shooting is crazy.

I do agree, being physically agressive is fine, but straight up shooting without any physical altercation before that seems absolutely excessive.

From a hood RP standpoint it makes 0 sense.

Why would anyone risk going to jail for a very long time over something as simple as a tag, I get its "respect" and "claiming an area" and showing people its a turf etc etc, But the level of disrespect doesn't account for a 15+ year spell in jail for some kid who's "protecting an area"

If a rival gang were to pull up on your area and start cleaning tags, I understand, But it makes no sense shooting someone from a security company who is most likely armed themself when they are fulfilling there employed position, Same goes for public works.

Gang on gang do what you want, Shouldn't be able to people literally employed to remove graffiti.

• Upvote 1

Shooting seems a poor escalation to be honest for just cleaning graffiti, there are other means to explore like a fistfight. 

It makes no sense to shoot for such a minor thing. 

Edited by F34

why are you coming into active gang neighborhoods and trying to instigate them into a provocation? if you pulled this shit IRL in some surenos neighborhood you would be ran the fuck out of there. get real. but instead you hide from any form of interactions from us and complain when we resort to violence.

Edited by homer
  • Upvote 1