Illegal gangs taking the role of PMC'S hunting down legal citizens?

Smudge

1 minute ago, playboy said:

lmao this isn’t directed to anyone in particular besides the person that made the post but i think taking a situation and constructing ur own assumption of what happened and then making a discussion thread on it without knowing the details of what happened (since u weren’t involved) is worse than any “unrealistic” thing that either side of the situation did.

the beef didn’t start over reviews lol. it started over the “legal civilians” dissing haute for having “bloods” working there, which was initially an ic dispute that happened in game when someone tried to return a used bathing suit. ik cause i’m one of the 18+ gang members involved. stop makin shit up it makes y’all look slow. 

u folk just be talkin to talk lmao

One guy specifically said you were hired to take out someone for posting a bad review?

I'll go ahead and clear up a lot of the misinformation here. 

1) Haute did not pay any gang members to attack Claire. Haute did not ask anyone in any shape or form to attack Claire.  The person in question who attacked Claire did it on her own free will.  I saw all the roleplay behind the entire scene. The girl was driving around, angry after being constantly harassed and attacked on social media by civilians. She approached Claire confusing her for a character named Amber. This was all IC confusion, not OOC. She then began pressing the issue with Claire, assuming she's another person, before then roleplaying taking her phone out and then seeing she was in fact not Amber but Claire. She than began to press her for that assuming the girls defending her were her friends. Thats that. End of story. Those screenshots will be posted by the girl who attacked Claire.

2)  Legal civilians have this common theme of trolling gang members under their posts, talking shit and then expecting nothing to happen. 
This is a huge issue within the community. They sit on Facebrowser, shit posting under gang members posts, making fun of the way they type, trolling them, making fun of anything they can and they expect to 1) Not get beat up for it, or even 2) not even get shot for it if it escalates to that. I've seen them go as far as whacking letters out trying to troll them, they whack the wrong letters out and then another gang gets involved. 

3) Gang members are often recruited at young ages. Depending on the ethnicity of the gang, area, etc, most end up recruited by the time they are 12-16. Some older depending on life circumstances. This is in the United States. (Sources https://ojjdp.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh176/files/pubs/96natyouthgangsrvy/surv_6a.html

• Upvote 12
  • Applaud 1
2 hours ago, Smudge said:

As the title said, it is related to the FB drama, however things escalated wildly. A group of people posted about a certain clothing brand and suddenly 20 + members of a bloods gang started throwing death threats at LEGAL PLAYERS.

I didn't know illegal street gangs consisting of mostly  (M) characters, would be allowed to act as private military companies for legal factions? 

I am only curious about if this is allowed? Cause that's a far fetch IMHO.

go get back for ya dead mans lmao

• Upvote 2
  • Hood locked this topic