Illegal gangs taking the role of PMC'S hunting down legal citizens?

Smudge

Just now, Diogo said:

It's been mentioned multiple times here that they were hired to intimidate her and her reaction was what got her killed, dunno why you keep trying to bring it back up like it was only over a bad review

So if I put a bad review on Haute, can I expect an PK too?

3 minutes ago, Smudge said:

I wasen't killed, I'm just spectating. 

I find it absolutely funny a huge clothing brand, which consists of MODELS, and Legal only players, put a hit on Chloe? for doing a bad review. Apparently you can kill people for doing bad reviews no?

I will tell you why. It's because aside from LEOs and GOV there's no other strictly legal faction. Everyone has ties with crime, one way or another.

43 minutes ago, Smudge said:

As the title said, it is related to the FB drama, however things escalated wildly. A group of people posted about a certain clothing brand and suddenly 20 + members of a bloods gang started throwing death threats at LEGAL PLAYERS.

I didn't know illegal street gangs consisting of mostly  (M) characters, would be allowed to act as private military companies for legal factions? 

I am only curious about if this is allowed? Cause that's a far fetch IMHO.

I haven't caught the entire story about the so-called FB drama, but when taken out of context, if gang members had a conflict with one or two individuals who were intentionally provoking them, this seems entirely reasonable to me. Even the act of taking those individuals out might be a predictable outcome.

However, there's another question that concerns me more personally. Why and how would an entire gang actually get caught up in FB drama involving a fashion brand? In my view, that's extremely unrealistic. (Gang members sitting on their phones and bashing chicks online - ridiculous). If Haute is on the same level as brands like Yves Saint Laurent or Louis Vuitton, for example, I just can't imagine gang members in LA directly engaging with the company. At that level, the brand Haute should already have the legitimacy and government connections that would prevent gang members from interacting with them in this manner.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Smudge said:

So if I put a bad review on Haute, can I expect an PK too?

You're reaching. If you don't want to interact with the gang bangers, simply do not respond or make a mockery of them. It's an In Character issue.

• Upvote 1
Just now, F.S.U said:

You're reaching. If you don't want to interact with the gang bangers, simply do not respond or make a mockery of them. It's an In Character issue.

Well, according to this situation if I give a high end designer brand a bad review, I become a target for a low end street gang? This doesn't make sense.

5 minutes ago, Smudge said:

Well, according to this situation if I give a high end designer brand a bad review, I become a target for a low end street gang? This doesn't make sense.

You made yourself a target by putting K's behind letters IC, actions have consequences and trying to be funny with gang members with letters with K's in them is bound to anger the entire gang community.

It's also worth noting that none of the gang members threatening you and your group were from Davis. They were either from Strawberry or Vinewood.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Smudge said:

The block function exists and you have the option to choose to ignore these players, yet you don't. 

• Upvote 1
  • Hood locked this topic