Disallow (M) chars or have better rules preventing them from hitting on people.

BullChan

12 minutes ago, OkLibrarian said:

When you can prove it? You pulled a statistic out of your ass.

Prove that adult characters get punished more than minor characters relative to the amount of people playing them.

I can tell you that I see (M) chars shooting it out with cops all the time. 

If you pay attention to the in-game chat, most of the motherfuckas being punished don't have an (M) by their name which means it's an adult character. Like I said, you been here for less than a month. It seems like you don't know too much about the server yet. I have been here for a couple of months (not saying I been here for a while) and I can tell you I rarely see an (M) getting punished with an admin jail or ban, you could literally see what I'm talking about if you look at the in-game chat. Many player reports are reports on adult characters as well.

12 minutes ago, OkLibrarian said:

Instead of being schooled, you'd also get clowned on.

The only people being clowned on is the people who agree with this suggestion 🤣

Also, about the minor characters doing drive-by shooting and killing other people. This literally happens irl... As I said, it's usually faction members that do this. When are you going to get it through your head that it's just roleplayers breaking rules and not just (M) characters? You also said you haven't seen a good (M) character? Maybe you should go look at some of the illegal faction threads and you'll see what I'm saying. (M) characters being removed would be the craziest thing to ever happen.

Edited by carlos .
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, carlos . said:

If you pay attention to the in-game chat, most of the motherfuckas being punished don't have an (M) by their name which means it's an adult character

You realise adult characters make up like 95% of the server, right? This isn't the 'gotcha' moment you think it is. No shit most people punished will be adult chars when adult chars outnumber minors 20 to 1, do you lack a basic understanding of percentages?

2 hours ago, carlos . said:

Maybe you should go look at some of the illegal faction threads and you'll see what I'm saying.

Those threads usually have no good writing whatsoever. It's just mundane shit. I bet not a single person is RPing the trauma murdering someone causes on a teenager. Send me a link if they are and I'll gladly eat my words.

1 hour ago, Swipe Likely said:

just quit the server brother

Don't tell me what to do

Edited by OkLibrarian
15 minutes ago, OkLibrarian said:

You realise adult characters make up like 95% of the server, right? This isn't the 'gotcha' moment you think it is. No shit most people punished will be adult chars when adult chars outnumber minors 20 to 1, do you lack a basic understanding of percentages?

Yeah, but you still don't realize (M) isn't the problem, it's just bad roleplayers. You make zero sense bruh... Just stop typing on this thread

(m) rpers just need more scrutiny and people need to report the shitty ones more. that's it.

the whole "they're a young kid its what they'd do im not trying to erp" argument is wack btw.

sexualizing the char in /any/ way should be forbidden. outfits or hitting on anyone included IMO.

minor chars are fine its just so many of the people rping them are weirdos.

i cant recall more than 5 experiences with (m) characters in this server after 4+ years of playing that didnt end with me asking why the player's even allowed to play the server.

even then, it's not really the minors it's the rpers behind them. personally i dont think minors should even be a thing and the argument defending it isnt even good BUT, this suggestion isnt the reason for it. GTAW has a history of punishing everyone because of a few, this isn't the answer to the problem. punish the player not the server.

Edited by smoke
10 hours ago, carlos . said:

Yeah, but you still don't realize (M) isn't the problem, it's just bad roleplayers. You make zero sense bruh... Just stop typing on this thread

And (M) characters are almost exclusively bad roleplayers so get rid of them. You're the one making 0 sense, you're just mad we're trying to take away your play to win chars.

3 minutes ago, OkLibrarian said:

And (M) characters are almost exclusively bad roleplayers so get rid of them. You're the one making 0 sense, you're just mad we're trying to take away your play to win chars.

acting like 50% of the server pop being lesbian transgender chars who sit inside and ERP all day, that's good roleplay mhm

• Upvote 5
9 minutes ago, OkLibrarian said:

If (m) characters are almost exclusively bad then, without trying to sound homophobic here, lesbian characters are far worse imo. I won’t get into detail but it’s pretty well known tbh, especially the racer type..

• Upvote 2
  • hipsxn locked this topic