Furniture Slots Transfer

Detailed Description:

Please add a section of the UCP to make it possible for us to transfer our permanent, paid furniture slots between characters.
EDIT: Or allow permanent furniture slots to be account-wide (as suggested by @Liam Crawford and @Tarantula)

EDIT: Or allow mappers to be commissioned in World Points (if they choose), so that we can afford more furniture slots, or monthly plat.

People such as myself may have permanent slots on more than one character, and it would be extremely useful for us to just move those slots around as we need. Ultimately those of us with permanent slots have paid for them and while I can understand not wanting to make them an 'account-wide' thing, I do feel that we should have more flexibility with them, without having to pester admins (who in turn just tell us to contact Nervous). It's extra work for everyone involved and makes very little sense to me. If there is a concern about people 'abusing' this, then simply add a cooldown to how frequently people can transfer their slots between characters. For example; a two week cool down, just like with the sale of properties.

Relevant Commands/Items:

It may require a couple of changes:

• A new section/settings on the UCP for this
  • A new rule about slot transfers - or better yet, just have a cooldown through the UCP

How will it benefit the server?

I believe this will be super beneficial for a number of reasons:

• Less work/oversight for Property Management admins (frees them up to do other, more important things) - no more having to request keys on mapping alts, etc.
  • A lot more flexibility for users OOC
  • More RP potential for those who do mapping in an IC capacity
  • Any negatives would be greatly outweighed by the positives, in my opinion

Edited by AtzerriGold
EDIT: Added two suggestions.
  • Upvote 15
7 hours ago, Tiddy said:

I'm fairly sure you can just ask for that, I could be wrong though.

I've asked around and people don't seem to know. Either way I do think a means for the user to just do it themselves would be good. Like if one character becomes a main and you want to do your own mapping on it etc. That would ge helpful. Not yo mention some characters may also have more money in their bank in order to do the mapping (this would be more for commissions though).

• 1 month later...

Wanting to bump this, as I really think it's just a quality of life thing that would benefit the ENTIRE community. From mappers having an easier time, to those who require mapping done, and those who want to actually RP interior design, rennovations, construction, all sorts. 

• Upvote 1
  • AtzerriGold changed the title to Furniture Slots Transfer