Trade spare NC’s, plates and numbers for WP

We should be able to give back any spare name changes, vehicle plates and phone numbers that are left after donating in exchange for a small amount of WP

mH7VoYI.jpg

These are never gonna get used and will just accumulate even further, and I’m sure there’s plenty of people out there that are the same or a lot worse.

Not only does this clear up our excess perks, but it will also give us some discount the next time we buy our membership.

• Upvote 1
On 6/23/2023 at 2:16 AM, violeNt said:

I think this'd come with a few issues depending on how much you got back.

I would like the option to gift these things to other people though, just like you can with WP.

I prefer this idea. 

I always have spares and have used plate changes for others peoples cars before after checking it was acceptable to do so. Would be a nice QOL feature to save the hassle from the five minute log out period that both people have to wait for between transfer of the vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2023 at 3:56 AM, Peat said:

I prefer this idea. 

I always have spares and have used plate changes for others peoples cars before after checking it was acceptable to do so. Would be a nice QOL feature to save the hassle from the five minute log out period that both people have to wait for between transfer of the vehicle.

I agree also, would probably be better to gift them to people who want them but wouldn't harm in having a trade option to trade in unused nc's, plates etc for something they would get some use out of. 

• 6 months later...
On 6/23/2023 at 4:16 AM, violeNt said:

I think this'd come with a few issues depending on how much you got back.

I would like the option to gift these things to other people though, just like you can with WP.

I agree with the others. It'd be better to have the ability to be able to gift others

• 1 month later...