Adding back properties to Sandy Shores

Short description: Sandy shores used to have a bank, a tattoo parlor and a barber shop back in the early days, add them back!

Detailed description: Back in 2017, the server used to have some properties around Sandy Shores, said properties really helped with people wishing to roleplay a trashy countryside setting, however since, for some reason they got removed, so add them back! We now have to always drive to Paleto or LS to do anything! Which really decreases the incentive for people to move to Paleto, despite there being plenty of affordable housing.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? More opportunities for the citizens of Sandy Shores and allowing people who want to roleplay hicks stay in Sandy Shores all the time, without having their immersion broken by having to go into the city to do, well, anything!

Additional information:

• Upvote 1

I think this would give more rp outside of Los Santos, and as it stands I still support the palette rp idea. The trashy countryside setting can create some interesting roleplay. Example being I had to fly out to a bar in sandy to only arrive to hear that my patient that was stabbed had been kidnapped. 

It's these unique experiences that influence players to come to the server or continue on the server. 

Well they removed Sandy to keep people in Los Santos due to the low population of players back in late 2017 - early 2018, then they added Paleto when they added Sherrif's and Hunting (which were removed after we moved to ragemp), they kept the houses in Sandy and they still kept Paleto Bay with all the clothing stores , etc. I see no reason why not to add Sandy back in again, it's way closer than Paleto anyways, and it was rather cool RP'ing there.

• Upvote 1

Personally speaking, I think Sandy Shores is a better countryside RP location than Paleto.

Paleto is far...really far away. Sandy Shores provides the same ambiance with a bit more ease-of-access to host RP events and so on. 

With that being said, I do NOT think that having both Sandy Shores AND Paleto Bay with properties/businesses is a good idea. That would definitely spread the population out too much.

One or the other, in my opinion. At least for now. 

I think places right across the map should open up.

People go places that fit their character's roleplay. Trying to bring everyone together into one location like Mirror Park just doesn't work.

I liked the Paleto Bay idea, I'd also support Sandy Shores, Grapeseed, Pacific Bluffs/Chumash...etc. as all of these different areas have different themes depending on the type of character.

I'd like to see a gas station, an ATM, an ammu-nation, a clothes store, tattoo parlour and barber in Sandy Shores, especially as they're all there game-wise. 

I support this idea. 

• Atiku locked this topic