RageMP Release date & information

I stopped playing here mainly because of the GTMP platform and the lag/crashes around it. I see some progress now and I'm glad to come back with improvements and new scripts around the server. I'm worried about the ping though. In my launcher, I see ping (999) hopefully it's not like that at the opening or the launcher just shows it wrong.

15 minutes ago, blake said:

In my launcher, I see ping (999) hopefully it's not like that at the opening or the launcher just shows it wrong.

This is a launcher issue, if you look at the list many servers show as 999:

unknown.png

I've been on the Rage test server many times and I can confirm the network performance is fine, no real delays. We don't know how it'll perform at peak vs GTMP, however many other servers perform fine so I'm sure if we encounter issues they'll be optimised out fairly quick.

• Upvote 1

Very excited about the new client. I was unfortunately not able to enjoy GTA World properly due to alot of connectivity and stability issues I experienced, which I blame the previous client for.

As a returning player, can someone tell me if this launch means a fresh start or do we keep all progress from the previous client & launch?

Edited by Arnzeal
17 minutes ago, Arnzeal said:

Very excited about the new client. I was unfortunately not able to enjoy GTA World properly due to alot of connectivity and stability issues I experienced, which I blame the previous client for.

As a returning player, can someone tell me if this launch means a fresh start or do we keep all progress from the previous client & launch?

We do keep all the progress from before.

• Thanks 1