lossantostimes.png

fbi-logo.pngLSSD.png

amd-ellen-hover-jpg.jpg

Picture of Linda Thompson

1989 SD Report by Dave Garrison - Lucifer's Brotherhood

Lucifer's Brotherhood is an alleged Cult group devoted to a tweaked form of LaVeyan Satanism as described in The Satanic Bible. It is said the cult was founded in the freedom and peace-loving Sandy Shores in 1977 by a Linda Thompson, who effectively served as a follower of the Church Of Satan untill her untilmely death on April, 1979, only a year after the cult's rise. Thompson, a devout, a manipulative satanist with lust for power and control started to influence the local community she lived in in order to obtain a loyal following for herself. Met with negative critisism and overall resistance to her movement courtesy of the local God fearing people, Linda was forced to take her movement underground. She started to influence around the local children and teenagers, corrupting young minds with promises of spiritual enlightenment and great riches to come. Linda was attractive, and had a mysterious personality. She is said to have drawn people in like flies to honey and was known to use drugs and her sex appeal to bend the minds of those that would listen, to her will. Because where ever she went she was met with critisism by the local communities, she and her small group moved around alot, recruiting easily impressionable people of all sorts at farms, churches and highschools around United States. Being nomadic of nature, the group held their nocturnal praying ceremonies and offering rituatls within the depths of woods, abandoned farm houses and locations alike. Linda, at first was true to the original concept of LaVeyan Satanism had given rise to her own movement. Linda was sanctified by the cult and is worshipped by it's followers to this day. It's even rumored they dug up and possibly buried her remains at an unknown location to use it as a shrine and involve it in ritual practises. However, this is generally shrugged off as the result of conspiracy nuts theorising on the internet.  

1989 SD Report by Dave Garrison – Satanic Ritual Abuse

The explanation that the satanists are too organized and law enforcement is too incompetent only goes so far in explaining the lack of evidence. For at least eight years American law enforcement has been aggressively investigating the allegations of victims of ritual abuse. There is little or no evidence for the portion of their allegations that deals with large-scale baby breeding, human sacrifice, and organized satanic conspiracies. Now it is up to mental health professionals, not law enforcement, to explain why victims are alleging things that don’t seem to have happened.
Only one former member of the cult ever spoke out about Lucifer Brotherhood's inner workings in an interview conducted at Boilingbroke Peniterty, in San Andreas he is still incarcerated on charges of murder, torture and other human rights violations. 

tumblr_nlwdlkJtAc1unfkofo1_400.gif          tumblr_mjip2ez7SF1qc091eo1_540.png       

Photo's of the crime scene.

Here's a snippet:

"I fell under their influence when one of my friends brough me around his circle of.. what seemed to be just friends at the time. They had no care for political affliations, which is what drew me in. Everyone could just be themselves, We'd take LSD, Shrooms, X... talk philosophy for hours, and had the most kinky sex! It was most amazing experience... But slowly thy got me into Satanism. Rituals, blood sacrifices... the realisation of what I had done dawned on me months later when the drugs wore off. Their leader, Linda.. That tramp had me completely wrapped around her finger.. She's the reason I'm in here now, looking like a modern day Tex Watson! I'm a changed man! I tell you! I keep trying to convince the parole board that I'm a born again Christian now, but they think I'm just trying to fool them.." - Angus O'Connor

Professionals in this field must accept the fact that there is still much we do not know about the sexual victimization of children, and that this area desperately needs study and research by rational, objective social scientists.
If the guilty are to be successfully prosecuted, if the innocent are to be exonerated, and if the victims are to be protected and treated, better methods to evaluate and explain allegations of “ritual” child abuse must be developed or identified. Until this is done, the controversy will continue to cast a shadow over and fuel the backlash against the validity and reality of child sexual abuse.

c11qozR.png

Edited by Anesthatic
  • Upvote 2

BIOGRAPHY

Peggy Sue is apparently effected with schizoid personality disorder, which is the cause for most of the relational troubles and overall awkward and odd behavior which she exhibits. She considers herself not the same as Humans, like that she's something else than them. According to her she's in a different dimension, Peggy has a liking for children, she finds them interesting and enjoyable to talk to. She often targets murderers that are after children. She's also obsessed with rituals and working out to keep her body in shape, Peggy is a intelligent and observant woman. She has no interest in Romance but she's currently trying to find a male to date, according to her It's the perfect "Disguise". Peggy is very obsessed with her health, appearance, sex, flirting, cleaness and her hunting collection, but she has a darker side however, her being a serial killer, cannibal and necrophile. She is prone to hallucinations and fits of psychosis. 

CHILDHOOD/EARLY ADULTHOOD

Peggy Sue Dewitt was born in Sandy Shores trailer park close to Stab City, Peggy Sue came from a family of six (including her parents) and her being the youngest. Her parents were Hippie's they were all about the love and peace around the neighborhood and soon everyone knew about Peggy's parents due their good heart, Peggy herself was a quiet and mysterious person, she was that person that will sit in the corner alone waiting for someone to approach her to start a convosation, but sooner or later she would learn that off her. Around those years Peggy did alot of hunting around the forests near Mount Chilliad along with her best friend Travis, she went to the Paleto Bay High school and went through it with ease. She later enrolled herself into the firefighting services with a sights on inquiring a job that would give to the community. She passed with flying colors through the academy.

FIRST SIGNS OF A KILLER

Despite her good education and her qualifications and a plan to have a great career path. Peggy still felt she was missing something some urges she wanted to fulfill. She didn't know what it is yet until she came across a page called "Linda Thompson calls you to join the brotherhood!" with a image of this woman posing like Uncle Sam but she has horns on her head. She followed this webtrail of websites that led her to finally download a web program called TOR where she uncovered the dark web and found multiple areas of propaganda of Satanism, Sacrifices, Murders, Rape, Cults. A normal person would close it all down and forget it even happened but no, Peggy wasn't normal she found her urges started to slightly fulfill watching theses images. She learned for more. Each night she would indulge herself with these images more and more. This what led Peggy into her beliefs of Satan and her worship for the devil himself. Peggy felt like she owes something to her god therefore making her turn into sacrifices, Peggy wouldn't be able to kill a innocent person, animal. That's what she needs, therefore she began to murder people who deserved to be murdered, criminals, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, etc. Dewitt's first victim was a pedophile named "Allen Marcks" that she chased down the woods of Paleto Bay with her Hunting Rifle and a survival knife, Allen was tied up on both wrists but somehow escaped Dewitt, making her chasing him. Dewitt shot him from a distance with a Hunting Rifle and proceeded to stab him 12 times with the knife, she wasn't able to hide her tracks as a couple of hunters heard the shot nearby and came over to check it. Later that day, It was all over the news about Allen Marcks' death, SD investigated the murder for a couple of months and dropped the case later on in result of no evidence whatsoever.

MURDER VICTIMS

Peggy Sue's victims aren't all done in San Andreas, but she even has killed people far away from San Andreas. (Boarding the same flight, stalking them to their safehaven and murder them there right on the spot before taking the flight back to the States.) Or killing a redneck in Arizona. At some point Peggy murders an innocent woman and all the evidence was pointed to her, she felt completely broken from the inside, despite her not having any feelings or emotions. But luckily at the time it happend criminals arrived at the spot at wrong moment making the evidence all pointed towards them.

MURDERS

Dewitt kills men and women, she mainly targets murderers, child molesters and rapists. People that deserve to be murdered according to her. The latter for sadistic sexual pleasure. Her murders involve brutal, often complicated torture, at one point she inserts a habitrail inside a male's rectum and lets a rat loose in it so it will literally eat him from the inside out.

TROPHIES

As many killers do, they tend to keep trophies of their kills. In Peggy's case, she cut a ear of every person she kills in her normal, ritualized manner. Not every person she killed had she collected a ear from them, this ritual first ever occurred when she killed her 5th victim, Brenda Simpson.

CRIMES

Peggy Sue commited many crimes besides murder.

Trespassing
Stalking
Arson: Burning her murder victims evidence.
Kidnapping: Kidnapping her victims, mainly the women.
Assault and Battery: normally committed on to-be victims.
Unlawful possession of 'knock-out' drugs: used for victims.
Tampering with evidence: normally done to cover her own footsteps.

Edited by Anesthatic
  • Upvote 4

- Added "Biography"

- Added "Childhood/Early Adulthood"

- Added "First signs of being a killer"

- Added "Victims"

- Added "Murders"

- Added "Trophies"

- Added "Crimes"

- Added "Trivia"

Going to add more articles soon

Screens are also on their way!