Vote for the next feature!

Future feature poll.  

160 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Jordan

I voted for the prison system out of pure instinct cause out of all the options there it sounds the most fun and can potentially be huge for the roleplay on this server, like attracting prison factions that are still on some roleplay servers on SA:MP. But then I thought, we honestly don't have the player base for this. As said multiple times above I know, but people are still voting for it. At any given time on the server, there'll never be double-digit figures in prison, between DOC guards and prisoners. And even if there is! It won't be long before we have someone with a thread up "No one is RPing in the city, everyone's in prison!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/4 of the server pop is in prison, we can't even interact with them. Server is dead q_q" Kind of like exactly what happened with the abundance of roleplay in Sandy Shores and people from the city got mad at it.

So in turn, I'd prioritize money laundering. I probably sound bias, but illegal factions need some love too! And this would be pretty big roleplay-wise. I've never seen a real system before and it'd be a pretty exciting addition to the server. I'm sure it'd attract some other people's attention too, possibly some who may return to the server and begin to be interested again.

Edited by Jordan

Prison system is a good addition thing is we don't have enough players for it, in my opinion. If a faction like FD doesn't have members online, imagine having DOC. I think we should prioritize other systems that are unique like the money laundering that also have impact on the illegal factions, in order to obtain more activity from illegal roleplayers to the server and alternatives to grinding. I can already see people AFKing at Prison because they don't have anyone there to RP with. That's just my opinion anyways.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, kilerbite said:

Prison system is a good addition thing is we don't have enough players for it, in my opinion. If a faction like FD doesn't have members online, imagine having DOC. I think we should prioritize other systems that are unique like the money laundering that also have impact on the illegal factions, in order to obtain more activity from illegal roleplayers to the server and alternatives to grinding. I can already see people AFKing at Prison because they don't have anyone there to RP with. That's just my opinion anyways.

Definitely agree with you, we don't need prison in the current player base. Actually we don't need anything from this list. We can focus on other nice things like phone system which doesn't matter what the player base is, it's can be cool and nice. We need things which make the server more FUN to play at.

• Upvote 1
On 1/8/2018 at 6:24 PM, Kota said:

You know, I just thought about this. You are right, with the current player base, do we really want to throw people in prison for 3+ days?

This ^

It's like OOC prison in this case. You get teleported to a jailcell and sit there for hours and hours doing nothing.

2 hours ago, Baconlove96 said:

I think Money Laundering would be more beneficial to the server than the Prison. I also think adding more player ran jobs would give people a reason to get in game. Especially if the pay is good. It just takes some dedicated people to run the business.

Agreed, money laundering would improve so many illegal faction's quality of roleplay and interest some more people in coming here and starting one.

7 hours ago, JoeSlice said:

This ^

It's like OOC prison in this case. You get teleported to a jailcell and sit there for hours and hours doing nothing.

You don't even sit there anymore. You can switch characters or not play at all. If you get 3 in-game hours, you can log off and come back in 3 hours and be released.