[sold] Apartment Tangerine str. - East

MASK0N

» Apartment for sale in the Tangerine Street - East Vinewood. 

SCYR81B.png

» Outside: 

HdLj036.png

» Inside: 

hNQ0oyN.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: $ 70 000 
Market price: $ 65 000

If you have interest conmtact me via e-mail (forum pm) - [email protected]

Edited by MASK0N
SOld

Market price is 65k, 

I wrote 165k including market price. This means 100k + 65k market price which stays your because if you ever sell it you get the money back. 

If you're interested just hit me up. If you feel like the price is too high then let me see how much you find correct. 

3 hours ago, MASK0N said:

Market price is 65k, 

I wrote 165k including market price. This means 100k + 65k market price which stays your because if you ever sell it you get the money back. 

If you're interested just hit me up. If you feel like the price is too high then let me see how much you find correct. 

You can sell your property for 3x the market value + furniture value combined.

Since It is a custom interior (0 furniture value) then you can sell this apartment for 195,000$ (buyout). It depends because people won't buy it but you can sell at that pricing.

Ik I didnt fly away with the prices because people sell properties like this even higher price but im still willing to lower it a little bit if someone wants. As long as everyone is happy at the end I got no problem with that ?

• Phiz locked this topic