Server lacks a lot in terms of illegal aspects

BigDrip

23 minutes ago, BigDrip said:

I live in TEXAS, home of guns baby. I know how it is. Also, it's WAY easier to have access to guns illegally irl just walk up and ask for a gun in the streets.  

I do as well and I don't think it's as simple as you think lmao. you can buy a gun off of a snapchat plug sure but you can also buy a much better gun at walmart.  for the sake of RP servers there's no way in hell they should be giving enough guns out for everyone in the server, there'd be DM reallll quick. you need to develop a relationship with traffickers in order to get them, which is realistic.

Edited by Max3
2 minutes ago, liafriuli said:

Your whole argument is wrong. If you are playing here to make quick bucks, sell dope, and guns 0/24 and enjoy the little power it gives to your hand in a game then this server is clearly not for you. As @shiroq said before, most of the illegal characters are lack of social actions. All they do is doing robberies, selling dope in the most idiotic ways and that's it. 

Even the hardest criminals in real-life have a social life. They have a family; they care about bills, they care about going to parties, they do exercise et cetera. In my point of view, 90 percent of the illegal roleplayers are here because of one straightforward reason: they enjoy dominating over other players. The thing is, this is not how it works. Sure, you can go into cafés and point a gun to the cashier, a few times in your life. Then you will spend the remaining time you have in jail. What I really really miss is smart illegal roleplay, not this typical "yo wassup dawg gimme your money" dumb thing. How most of the guys playing illegal now is taking advantage of every possible out-of-character thing just to not get busted. 

As said before, care about the development. Accept the fact that it will take months or even a year to build up a drug or gun empire in-game. Be a strategist, be a leader. Until you (and most illegal roleplayers) miss this... don't be surprised if you can't make a living. 

Edited by BigDrip
  • Cara locked this topic

The person who posted this thread originally has been banned so I will be locking and archiving this thread as it was going no where fast.

What I would say though is that this is certainly an interesting topic of conversation and should anyone wish to continue it, a new thread could be created in a more civil tone, giving everyone a chance to offer their opinions, rather than just a select few.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1