Questions for Weed and other Drugs

I don't see any complete guide for both of these.

I know about Weed Farming that you have to plant them and stuff but how did you get the seeds? and the kelp etc? is there like a store that exists but I didn't know about? and then can I just plant them inside my house anywhere? or am I supposed to have a planter and what not? if someone can clear the whole thing about weed up for me that'd be nice.

And then drugs, it says in the feature showcase I need to RP to obtain these, does it mean I need to find official faction member to get these? I once RP as a drug dealer, but my supplier never told me how he gets them, it was back in 2017. Or do I just RP as a drug maker, buy all the equipment to make drugs in my house and then an admin suddenly gave the drugs to me? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions, thanks.

Pretty sure the majority of drugs flow through drug suppliers, which go through a process with FM. There's no concept of an "official" faction, just suppliers - typically there's a single supplier per faction. Any faction you interact with, at least the ones which are scripted, generally will have some sort of supplier.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Bospy said:

Pretty sure the majority of drugs flow through drug suppliers, which go through a process with FM. There's no concept of an "official" faction, just suppliers - typically there's a single supplier per faction. Any faction you interact with, at least the ones which are scripted, generally will have some sort of supplier.

Okay that cleared up the drug problem I'm confused about nicely. Appreciate it.