More Interior Variations

Short description: Earlier this week I posted in this topic about what I like about this server and what I don't like about this server. One thing was the lack of interiors. @Law suggested that a lot of modding and mapping can add really well done custom interiors. So I went looking, and found quite a few.

Detailed description: By adding custom interiors, you'll add a lot of immersion. Not just for businesses, but also for homes. I mean.. there's a recording studio interior, a sex shop interior, hospital and prison interior and also other, smaller interiors. Which I think is good, considering there's a lot of big and stylish interiors but there's so few small ones that will fit in small interiors.

Commands to add: No commands. 

Items to add: No items.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It will allow for hospital roleplay, which opens up a lot of opportunities for people who would like to roleplay hospital staff, like a doctor or a nurse. It'd create more jobs to roleplay things like injuries out, between both the working and injured party. And for prison roleplay, it'd allow for a department of corrections, where people can roleplay prison guards of some kind. But most of all, it'd allow for people to just do roleplay in prison and it'd justify longer prison setences. For businesses, it'd create more immersive roleplay. Like all those artists recording stuff. 

Additional information: I've got more mods to suggest but I will send those in once RageMP has updated. I've made a large txd file with all kinds of mods, varied with clothing, texture edits, hairstyles, etc. and based on community feedback I've filtered through them to remove any real life brands. But considering I wasn't sure if interiors count towards mods, or are somehow implemented someway else since basically every asset 'should' be in the game except for maybe a select few, I figured I'd give it a shot and suggest it.

All of the interiors are below. 

GTA IV Sexshop Interior
Very Ghetto Appartment from GTA IV
Music Recording Studio

Modest, super small appartment
The West Vinewood Train Restaurant Interrior
Very Awesome Bar Interior
Studio Apartment
Medium Business Apartment
Loft Apartment
Medium Hotel Room
Medium Beach Apartment
Small Beach Apartment

Hospital Interior
Large Prison Interior
Large Panthouse Interior

Edited by cookiejar
  • Applaud 1

There are custom interiors, you just need to either make it yourself or have someone make it for you.

Plus, the server doesn't support modded objects which probably some of those interiors contain.

Edited by Rheotic

They are very difficult to make, however. And often I run into problems where the objects I place, aren't properly aligned, and can't be properly aligned. I'm sure there's people who can, but at the same time it is very difficult to get the objects straight. I've given this multiple tries now myself, but never can I get things properly aligned and the furniture system just lacks real good wall objects to make it look like a normal house. 

I'm also often encountering issues when loading into businesses with objects put in custom, from scratch, where it simply lags a bit or some objects simply don't load in. If the objects are apart of the map, then you likely won't have this issue. (I could be wrong). 

And maybe some of the contain modded objects. But some of them I am sure don't. It's just about picking which do and which don't. 

On 5/5/2019 at 9:08 PM, cookiejar said:

They are very difficult to make, however. And often I run into problems where the objects I place, aren't properly aligned, and can't be properly aligned. I'm sure there's people who can, but at the same time it is very difficult to get the objects straight. I've given this multiple tries now myself, but never can I get things properly aligned and the furniture system just lacks real good wall objects to make it look like a normal house. 

I'm also often encountering issues when loading into businesses with objects put in custom, from scratch, where it simply lags a bit or some objects simply don't load in. If the objects are apart of the map, then you likely won't have this issue. (I could be wrong). 

And maybe some of the contain modded objects. But some of them I am sure don't. It's just about picking which do and which don't. 

Watch videos on YouTube of people making interiors and such. You start to learn what objects are best and what really goes well together;

- What is a great object for a floor,

- What is a great object for a wall,

- What is a great object for a roof.

- And so on and so forth. 

• Upvote 1

I appreciate that. The help, the suggestions. Thank you for that.

But this is also a suggestion thread, for better basic interiors and good interiors for hospitals and prisons. It's not just about the lack of my ability to create custom interiors. It's about having more basic interior variations, so changed the title of the suggestion.

Edited by cookiejar