New Hairstyles

aldo

10 hours ago, pixel said:

I have put together a new hair pack to replace soupiests and given it to Nervous. It has 11 new male custom hairs and about 20+ female hairstyles that I had commissioned. 

He is just waiting on Rage MP to release the update to their dlc pack uploader so that people don't have to deal with the black loading screen issue. 

Here is a sneak peak of the female hairs: 

I love the look of 68 and 63, pretty sure it's 68 if my eyes aren't playing with me

• Applaud 1
11 hours ago, pixel said:

I have put together a new hair pack to replace soupiests and given it to Nervous. It has 11 new male custom hairs and about 20+ female hairstyles that I had commissioned. 

He is just waiting on Rage MP to release the update to their dlc pack uploader so that people don't have to deal with the black loading screen issue. 

Oh gods! Yes please!!!!

12 hours ago, pixel said:

Oh wow, I absolutely love this! Amazing job, can't wait. 

5 hours ago, ALT2 said:

People. It's been said. It's a RAGE issue that mods cannot be imported directly as of right now. So for now, no. But soon. Depends when RAGE decides to do their job.

As for this post, I agree. More styles would be dope.

From what I understood, server side mods are now possible with Rage MP, no? oO

Edited by OfficerCode3
56 minutes ago, OfficerCode3 said:

From what I understood, server side mods are now possible with Rage MP, no? oO

They are, however the way they're downloaded causes a blackscreen whilst downloading with no message to the player indicating it's in the process of downloading. The planned RageMP update moves client downloading from in-game to in the launcher client, meaning no more confusing blackscreen that could cause new players to leave.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
22 hours ago, pixel said:

I would die for these! 

give meeeeeeee