Medical Clinic Roleplay

fivexfiver

On 2/24/2019 at 6:39 PM, Björk said:

That differed from a medical clinic. Lionhearted did not want them to run a EMT service, as the field work would limit our already limited rp. To put it short, me and Lionhearted support a clinic. Me more than everyone, but there are limitations to starting one, as things need to start small of course.

As long as the Clinic Roleplay is designed around drop in patients and obviously delivery of emergency patients by FD, I see no issue in the overlap between FD and a Clinic, from an outsiders perspective. I'm not in FD so I can't comment on that side of things.

I agree, EMT services shouldn't be offered, but this style of clinic should be for people who want to RP more chronic illnesses, or long term problems, such as maybe a broken arm, broken leg, cancer patients, people with back pain, etc. The type of roleplay that people don't require any sort of FD involvement to portray through clinic visits, but also the FD could utilise the ability for people to realistically portray illnesses as part of their roleplay, helping to achieve a more complex and knowledgeable informed roleplay between victims and emergency responders. 

I promote this type of roleplay and I'm all for expanding avenues of casual legal roleplay.

Best of luck to you, and hopefully FM and a moderate amount of people show interest to keep it alive for long enough for everyone to enjoy it.

Well, I think that you should talk to the FD Management and start medical roleplay within the FD, such way, the doctors, nurses etc. will be able to get government paychecks as the other FD members. Then, you'll also have the ability to RP surgeries, treatment etc. on the injured players brought to you by the FD. 

This will also bring in dispensaries and medical stores which will provide much more RP opportunities for the illegal drugs roleplay. 

I would love to see this type of RP on the server, best of luck!

On 3/7/2019 at 10:46 AM, VULn3R said:

Well, I think that you should talk to the FD Management and start medical roleplay within the FD, such way, the doctors, nurses etc. will be able to get government paychecks as the other FD members. Then, you'll also have the ability to RP surgeries, treatment etc. on the injured players brought to you by the FD. 

This will also bring in dispensaries and medical stores which will provide much more RP opportunities for the illegal drugs roleplay. 

I would love to see this type of RP on the server, best of luck!

The Fire Department isn't looking to expand into any form of hospital RP as we roleplay strictly a Fire Department including pre-hospital care and fire and rescue, there was talks of a hospital faction coming up but the FD isn't going to have a hospital section to it, ever, I hope.

• Upvote 1