The Midnight Crew

Dodo

image0.jpg

ef8a3129b6.pngchrome_2019-02-15_02-16-53_2_75.png

9b1e985533.pngbf2c86a923.png

yCd90LM.png

Introduction

Established in early 2012, the Midnight Crew became the call card for an exclusive group of racers. These racers are far from the image of the traditional scene. They exist in the day as your average men and women. Mostly comprised of entry level retail workers, fast food employees, warehouse workers, and other day laborer positions; they give off no indication that they'd be anything different. However after the work day has ended and many are retiring to roll on to the next day, these individuals burn the midnight oil and pour what limited funds they can procure into their ideal machines. Referred to as the poverty spec, these individuals scoff at the ideal of the hefty price tags and cost to own associated with most vehicles on the streets of Los Santos. Instead opting to firmly believe that their vehicles, treated with hours and hours of TLC are just as good. This group of individuals solely exist as vehicle enthusiasts. They live for the thrill of the race, competition, and developing their vehicle to be the best it can be. 

yCd90LM.png

((Out of Character))

The Midnight Crew exists as a realistic portrayal of the real 'ricer' demographic in America. That being said, certain rules and restrictions will be applied in order to preserve this image.  

1.  High end performance vehicles are prohibited. These vehicles do not fit with the portrayed street racing scene and will be shunned / ignored from inclusion. Vehicles include but are not limited to: The Elegy Retro, Pariah, Massacro, Itali GT, Comet, Coquette, Seven-70, Schafter V12, etc. 
  2.  Vehicles will be kept within the HD Universe, therefore won't be referred to as their real life counterparts or any other real life rendition. I.E. The Elegy Retro is not a rare Nissian Skyline, it is a common expensive sports class vehicle rampant on the streets of Los Santos. 
  3. While the group aims to be an inclusive community "poor roleplay" won't be tolerated. Poor Roleplay includes cop baiting, unrealistic characters, and play to win attitude. 

yCd90LM.png

This thread is subject to change at any given point. In its current state the thread serves as a loose overview of that the Faction intends to be, furthered by the inclusion of development and screenshots. 

Edited by Dodo
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Good shit, looking forward to the screens from this as someone who helped kickstart the car/racing scene in GTAW and had to watch it fall to what it's gotten to recently. I got some shit in the works myself that I'm prolly gonna end up doing soon, might end up crossing paths with you dudes more than once. Praying for y'all to succeed, I'm so happy this is a thing lmfao, I just hope it turns out to be as good as it looks like it will be.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...