INK BY MOONLIGHT (inkbymoonlight.com)

alina2137

One might land on this website whilst doom-scrolling through social media and stumbling upon tattoo-related content. The HTTPS certificate is valid. Everything is functional. DDoS Protection by Cloudflare is present. There are no ads. There is not much to interact with so the site loads quickly.

Reviews cannot be posted without a link from the site owner.

If the user clicks here, they will see this information in a pop-up:

Spoiler

INK BY MOONLIGHT stores data sent by the user for the purposes of communication. 
The data is deleted manually after 72 hours. 
This site is hosted on an old computer, not in a fucking data center. I ain't got space for no one's shit lmao you good bro

inkbymoonlight.png

((FORUM PM to send the form))
((OOC note: I don't have a tattoo script, this is a project made purely for roleplaying. You'll need to purchase the tattoos yourself at a parlor. I don't expect any in-game money, payments can be roleplay only as well.))

Edited by hentai!
((title change))
  • Upvote 1
  • alina2137 changed the title to INK BY MOONLIGHT (inkbymoonlight.com)

POSITIVE REVIEW: A-Class experience. Good hostess, good artist, actually followed through with care and making sure not to cause pain during the job. Not just a soulless gold-digger hiding behind the guise of an artist. Will be going back to for all my future tattoo needs. Thanks again, Ripperdock! -V

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...