Automatic /cinjuries

LAGhost

Detailed Description

Instead of typing /cinjuries on a corpse it would be cool if it was automatic upon walking up to the body.

It is the norm usually to see the injuries and realistically we'd be able to as well anyways.

Plus it works well for parser when we need to corroborate logs.

Relevant Commands/Items

None just remove /cinjuries and whenever a dead body is within 2-5m of your radius you will see it in the chat.

How will it benefit the server?

Quality of life I mean it's fairly straight forward!!

Love and guidance. ♥

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel like this has a good and bad side.

The good side, I think you've already explained and approached it. It completely makes sense.

The bad side, sometimes it may be a little disruptive. I would hate to be driving around in the middle of RP, go past a corpse in the middle of the road (that I didn't even spot), then have its bullet riddled damages pop up on my chat/screen and interrupt my RP or create distraction. You may argue that it is comparable to checking a CIM, but, I disagree. CIMs are visible overlays that you have to walk into, and not near.

I'm not big on this idea. Those who want to interact with the corpse will do so by using the command instead of being forced to.

Edited by Fizzlestat
typos lol
16 minutes ago, Timzii said:

Uh no, anyone investigating it or simply walking in its vicinity will get spammed in the chat by its injuries. Its better to keep it the way it is instead of forcing a message upon approaching it. 

3 minutes ago, Fizzlestat said:

I feel like this has a good and bad side.

The good side, I think you've already explained and approached it. It completely makes sense.

The bad side, sometimes it may be a little disruptive. I would hate to be driving around in the middle of RP, go past a corpse in the middle of the road (that I didn't even spot), then have its bullet riddled damages pop up on my chat/screen and interrupt my RP or create distraction. You may argue that it is comparable to checking a CIM, but, I digress. CIMs are visible overlays that you have to walk into, and not near.

I'm not big on this idea. Those who want to interact with the corpse will do so by using the command instead of being forced to.

Being able to see injuries you'd realistically be able to see, and your concerns can both be averted via the same tactic as a /cim. A 2-5m radius is closer than you think it is.

• Upvote 1