[L&A] Seeking experienced mechanic for a 1920s vehicle

My beloved 1928 vehicle is in need of some expert attention, and I'm seeking assistance from someone with the necessary expertise. The repairs are beyond my skillset and knowledge. Therefor I'm looking for someone who can do the majority of the work. In return for your assistance, I'm more than willing to compensate you generously for your time and expertise. The  car worked fine but it having a bunch of issues that I can't tackle just by myself. The problems that the car has shouldn't be too much work to take on. I already diagnosed a lot myself.

Here's a short list of what needs to be done:

- Motor cranks but won't start. I'm assuming it's carburetor related.

- Oil change ( can do myself if neccesary )

- Spark plugs change

- Engine didn't run well when it last did. I'm assuming there's some sort of carbon buildup on the piston heads. 

Maybe some more we find along the way.

I have a big budget for parts and labor ($100,000+). Price of labor will be agreed upon before the work. 1, 2 or three people is fine. As long as we can get it done.

Whatever parts and tools you need will be provided. All I'm asking is if you are willing to do the work and have experience working on pre-war vehicles. It's better if you have a place to work in. My garage is currently a bit full and not capable to work in. Transport will be arranged by myself so no worries.

lets get in touch!

my number is: 999-999

((Basically, I'm looking for someone who can do some quality mechanic RP. Background information on the vehicle and how to work on it will be provided by me. I'm hoping that via this way I can offer someone a unique experience. ))

Edited by dionkoffie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • dionkoffie changed the title to [L&A] Seeking experienced mechanic for a 1920s vehicle
  • 1 month later...