[1870] Carry Saunders and Politics; heated debate between Giraldi and Brandenburg

KiLE-VH3hO2V-fTrncvb1FJRZXzKrEqo4c4xzHLgIZssbntCHiSETZzH0H0aAZydKafO7hCSa2eaRe2xD4oqct-kBukraoXOgYlgRx731gYp9hdEFmsD1NnoMapf6caaH0ATW7AE

DxNNC-YqMuCnWjJVFG0Vgu0OYVI5lju3SNpglrXKZ8ctZF60LYziZrre4jlUPizSFlA9_KM3yFYNCLKes1kF553Y1ICaZ0-lk3ZVzjA0KepWjdXLMJkgyP6ZAiqVFTebQ1kK4RcX

May 17, 2023 | NEWS

Heated politics; Giraldi accuses Lt. Governor of a threat, Noah Wade denies; Brandenburg calls Giraldi confused

6YucA05.png

Andrew Brandenburg, Carry Saunders, and Luca Giraldi

LSN hosted a talk show earliear in the afternoon, where Carry Saunders invited two very prominent political figures; Republican Senator Andrew Brandenburg, and Democratic Senator Luca Giraldi. Topics that were tackled in the show were the controversies surrounding the budget affair with the DA's Office, the quarrels between the two representatives, accusations stretching out to Lt. Governor Noah Wade, and the most recent event; the confession of Senator Luca Giraldi, which cut a written-form in an open letter earlier this morning. 

Senator Giraldi shedded light on some affairs that took place behind closed doors during the DA's Appropriations Metting - as it took place, Luca Giraldi felt opressed by Noah Wade, claiming that he was threatened to vote accordingly in a certain way, as the Lt. Governor dictated. The District 33 representative also said that Wade threatened to circumvent those who did not comply with him and his suggestion, whilst five Senators attended the meeting. 

Senator Brandenburg immediately denied the aforementioned accusation, and said the following;

"Noah Wade did not tell us to vote in a way or another, Luca. Wade told us his opinion on the matter. If you took it as a personal attack, it's because he stopped you from doing your wicked plan. You and the other Democrats saw the Andrew Brandenburg: once in a life time opportunity to attack the Republicans and overwhelm them by numbers. Let the people know how when you were outnumbered, you always came to us to ask for bipartisanship and collective effort... yet, when you saw yourselves in a position of power, you wanted no bipartisanship, no compromise. Which means that you can easily be compared to an old story my grandpa used to tell me with the snake that didn't bite the man that was trying to get him out of the fire, but once the snake was free, he bit the man's hand and fell back into the flames. Keep in mind, Senator Giraldi, that the your voters are putting their trust in you, while you only make political plays and circus to now look like you're actually doing something."

1870 came in contact with Lt. Governor Noah Wade immediately after the show concluded to issue an official statement to regard the allegations made that the President did in fact, threaten the senators to vote accordingly with his bidding. Noah Wade denied the allegations made that he threatened the Senators with circumvention, and he provided us with the following statement;

That's quite the allegation to make. The recess did happen, yes. I did not intrude, because as the President of the Senate, I have full authorization to the negotiation rooms. I also didn't "demand they vote in a certain way". Not sure how Sen. Giraldi deduced that. I'll tell you what I said. I entered the negotiation room after I witnessed Sen. Giraldi falsely report on statistics regarding the fiscal quarters, and I expressed my disdain towards lying in public to deceive the public. I also condemned Sen. Giraldi for not reading any of the bills on the use of public funds, yet he still filibustered for over two hours for his own personal political goals. I suspect there's foul play between the DAO and Sen. Giraldi, one that will have to be investigated by the appropriate authorities. To say I threatened and demanded a conversion in the room is just a big fat lie. Sen. Giraldi went as far as to disrespect the authors of our State Constitution, calling them "five year old", followed by a threat of his own that he will be amending the Constitution to "forbid me from doing this ever again". When I left the negotiations, Sen. Giraldi and the Democratic Caucus slashed 70% of the DAO's proposed funds, and subsequently re-proposed it under his own name. In fact, I was very transparent about this because I recounted the events on my Facebrowser page. I made a post right after the session, one that is still publicly available.

BxKt5Y4.png

In the early hours of the morning, Senator Giraldi published an Open Letter that canvassed a sensitive matter; he came forward on his own, painting himself with innocence before a potentially ill-willed peer could label him with ignominy. It comes off as an earnest confession, which is entirely unrelated to the recent political affairs that have held the spotlight - but many readers and commentators are convinced that it is entirely fabricated, and only serves the purpose to beseech sympathy during the hardships that he has undergone. There is no evidence at hand to shed truth to either alternative - and even his political rivalry, Andrew Brandenburg, finds the scenario do be prone to suspicion. The original post by Senator Giraldi includes a plethora of hateful comments, hashtags that support his impeachment, and a handful of images that mock his image - which wont be included, but are broadly circulating the social platforms.

jnw426I.png

Source; FaceBrowser

Watch the talkshow here!

Carry Saunders live: Senators Brandenburg and Giraldi in debate over the former's attempt to impeach the latter

RbEgPY5.png

If you have a story or concern, get in touch at [email protected] ((@starcaller))

1870 is a product of LSN

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by starcaller
  • Upvote 5