[4SALE] Limited Edition Benefactor Vehicles: 1997 Scheisser STR | 1991 Benefactor Scharmann [Sport Technik Edition]

Kosya

Hello, all. Today I am listing two vehicles from my collection I have for sale.

We will be starting with the 1997 Benefactor Scheisser ///STR. This vehicle is spectacular, 3.8 second 0-60 off the line (w/ traction control on), and an eargasm of a 6 liter V12 under the hood. M157 bullet-proof 6 speed manual transmission. The vehicle is a clean title, no accidents, at all. DM me directly for the mod list, there is too many to count, same goes for the Scharmann Sport Technik line. That comes with a 6.0 twin-turbo'd V8. The Scharmann is not a clean title, it is an r-title. Rebuilt title from after I purchased it at a salvage car auction in 2009. All parts were replaced professionally by professionals. Let me know if you have any questions about each car. I will not be responding to "Is this still available?". Ask your questions. These cars over the years have gotten me an insane amount of hoes. You won't believe it. If you struggle with obtaining girls into your bedroom, these cars are for you.

I will not list a starting bid or buy-out, however starting bid for each car must be 85 or higher, thank you. 

Some photos of the STR:

0vXEavb.jpg1DDHGFj.jpg3y48yxW.jpgvDytWs3.jpg16ujpss.jpgp7jYFhY.jpgyIjSe1y.jpg 

GarOWYr.jpg

Photos of the Scharmann Sport Technik Line: (First few were from the salvage auction yard back in '09.)

yG4h4LY.jpg((

OhysyBs.jpgacItfFh.jpgZblnUmQ.jpgEqiD0yB.jpg1DtcK4o.jpgjM4AQie.jpgxTGaXv0.jpgWoDvNqN.jpgESwyEke.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Revy. locked this topic