GTA Online Character Creator style

MarcoEL

23 minutes ago, Natala said:

I might be wrong, but I remember somone saying it is a copyright thing. I don't know why, but this is why all modded servers have to use custom character creator. 

nah its just because no one can be bothered to remake the GTA:O one when they can make more specific better ones with more options

• Upvote 1
50 minutes ago, FatCatTuxedo said:

nah its just because no one can be bothered to remake the GTA:O one when they can make more specific better ones with more options

It's not the fact that GTA:O does not have many options to create your character face.

It's tricky to create a GTA:O face in GTA:W, it takes A LOT of time and for someone with little to none experience to that it's impossible.

12 hours ago, MarcoEL said:

It's not the fact that GTA:O does not have many options to create your character face.

It's tricky to create a GTA:O face in GTA:W, it takes A LOT of time and for someone with little to none experience to that it's impossible.

I have to agree, if you're not super experienced with the GTA:W one, its near impossible for us to make females that actually look good, and if you're trying to follow a gta online design on youtube, you're pretty much screwed, unless by some miracle you can guess the right number on the sliders. I've had a female character now since mid year 2021, and for the last two years, she looked like she was on every drug known to man, I've finally improved her slightly, but if I had access to a GTA:O style designer, I would have been able to perfect her like the design I was basing her on.