Add more rentable motels

Un-owned empty houses/flats should not be rentable. And to balance it out so people can still rent somewhere and to create some mini hubs I suggest we add some more small time motels. 

z4GigLk.jpg

I only know the ones on the country side, haven't really been on the LS City area. But it think we should have some more there too. I only know one there now. So point out few motels in LS City as well please.

To be honest I was already considering suggesting this back in the day, but somehow it slipped out of my mind. The city currently lacks motels / hotels and I know for a fact at least some players would like to have this kind of roleplay.

God, I miss Jefferson motel.

image.png.718558ebad3aec47b9f4eaa379f4504e.png

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Franelli said:

To be honest I was already considering suggesting this back in the day, but somehow it slipped out of my mind. The city currently lacks motels / hotels and I know for a fact at least some players would like to have this kind of roleplay.

God, I miss Jefferson motel.

image.png.718558ebad3aec47b9f4eaa379f4504e.png

Jefferson was lit. But it had the system of player owned flats there. I was thinking more of a ; rent-only policy - and maybe with a option for someone to buy the entire place as a business. Like the one in Rancho. But the one in Rancho is the only one the entire state has.

But to actually make the motels "work" , unowned flats should be removed from the rent list and other rentable properties can't be hold more then 1 to 5 tenants.

AND now I realized I have already done similar suggestion and as always no feedback from the server management :

Well Im glad fro the FD atleast.

L&A please.