Speedometer, Rev Counter and Fuel.

Shaderz

Speedometer, Rev Counter and Fuel.  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Short description: Add a speedometer, rev counter and fuel thingy to the bottom right corner everytime you step into a vehicle.

Detailed description: Add a speedometer, rev counter and fuel thingy to the bottom right corner everytime you step into a vehicle. Make it available in both KPH and MPH. The rest is quite obvious and self-explanatory. Something similar to this: https://rage.mp/files/file/70-speedometer-kmh-rpm-and-fuel/

Commands to add: None.

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It doesn't create more RP, there's not really any advantage when you look at it from a critical point of view. But, in my opinion, it's much better and more appealing to drive a vehicle when you have a realistic dashboard to look at when you're driving, as opposed to the current system.

Additional information: None.

Edited by Shaderz
11 hours ago, Thirteen said:

The rest of the current system is literally the existing UI I'm referring to. 

Alright. I respect your opinion, even though I disagree with it. I believe the current system feels old-fashioned and just doesn't match up the game's modernity as the one I'm suggesting does. I've seen this thing getting added in GTA:SA and I genuinely think that not adding something like this, not necessarily today or tomorrow but at least on the long-term, is taking a step back in development progress. 

Edited by Shaderz

Not too big of a fan of this. It's UI looks.. heavily out of place with GTA's current UI, and not only that but I feel as though feature like this do nothing to improve Roleplay but instead encourage people to speed around the city in a non-rp fashion. We don't need fancy car meters on our screens when driving, this isn't a racing game. 

34 minutes ago, milk said:

Not too big of a fan of this. It's UI looks.. heavily out of place with GTA's current UI, and not only that but I feel as though feature like this do nothing to improve Roleplay but instead encourage people to speed around the city in a non-rp fashion. We don't need fancy car meters on our screens when driving, this isn't a racing game. 

Hear hear.