What is gonna be?

Swag

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry but I definitely don't understand this matter. I keep hearing " lets wait until the LS server will be active again",etc..  - the question is: HOW?

People just keep playing the LC server every day and expect a change to take place in LS?  It won't happen by itself.  

I hear a lot of talk that administrators said there will be actions to make change and bring the people back to LS.

Nervous said that LS will "remain the main server", but sadly it looks as a big-big failure ad of now.

I would be very happy to hear the next steps, and surely a lot of people here as well, because right now it doesn't look promising at all. 

Edited by Swag

There are some things in the works on the back end that will be happening on the LS server. We are using this time to get caught up and stay on top of things so we don’t receive a back log of reports and requests.

There isn’t much we can release just yet but LS will be getting some new things before LC does. We will be having events and more things to come on the LS server, it’s all in the making right now.

• Upvote 2