Chat not Showing in Screenshots

Zodiac

I'm not sure if I hit a toggle button I can't find or something, but suddenly my chat box isn't showing up in my screenshots.

This is problematic, because I need to use a screenshot of my payment to LSPD for my PF. I just dropped 10g and I can't even prove it! O.O
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?gta-world-2018-10-29-0-5-1.thumb.png.14f863501b2b1cf6aa9ad9471a4fa64a.png

As far as I know Rage MP client keeps the chat out of the picture for whatever reasons. I usually take my screenshots using Steam's F12 feature.

Those who have the standalone version of GTA V can use Fraps or any other similar software to capture in-game screenshots along with the chat.

Edited by Franelli
Just now, Franelli said:

As far as I know Range MP's client keeps the chat out of the picture for whatever reasons. I usually take my screenshots using Steam's F12 feature.

Those who have the standalone version of GTA V can use Fraps or any other similar software to capture in-game screenshots along with the chat.

It's because GTA:W is using a different standalone chat system, not the native RageMP one. 

2 minutes ago, Zodiac said:

Okay, got ya. Odd that it worked on some shots, but not others.

Thanks for the replies. I'll try steams screenshots.

It was same for me. I think some key combination turns it on and off. Now I use Steam's F12 too as mentioned above.

Yeah, like he said use F12 to take your steam screen shots. You don't need to upload them or anything, and they can be found at : Steam>userdata>111227385>760>remote>271590>screenshots
Also, pushing F7 will remove your hud and text for screenshots.

PS I was wondering where if anywhere do the pictures you take IG with /camera save to

Edited by DirtNasty
1 hour ago, DirtNasty said:

Yeah, like he said use F12 to take your steam screen shots. You don't need to upload them or anything, and they can be found at : Steam>userdata>111227385>760>remote>271590>screenshots
Also, pushing F7 will remove your hud and text for screenshots.

PS I was wondering where if anywhere do the pictures you take IG with /camera save to

Pictures taken using the camera is stored inside the same folder as screenshots taken using F8. The installation folder of your RageMP client. It will be something like \screenshotplay.gta.world 

• Thanks 1