Charge medical / hospital fees if you're player killed

2 minutes ago, AdamZZ said:

Theres.. Rules.. About Revenge Killing, Coming back to the place of your death and so on. I think you're getting abit confused in all honesty

I'm not talking about Revenge Killing. What I'm saying is if you've been PK'd in a certain gang area for example, you can't just come back to that area even days later and expect for everyone there to forget about you being PK'd; hence why PK's are treated as passively being treated by medical professionals at the hospital.

Just now, GothAngelSinner said:

I'm not talking about Revenge Killing. What I'm saying is if you've been PK'd in a certain gang area for example, you can't just come back to that area even days later and expect for everyone there to forget about you being PK'd; hence why PK's are treated as passively being treated by medical professionals at the hospital.

I mean, as weird as it may sound, you can. That's why there's CK's. If you provoke a faction, they can kill your character permanently. Which is why /usually/ factions dont PK people, they threaten them, beat them up and so on, so that they can RP the injuries and the fear. If the player continues to provoke said faction, they can kill him. That's.. Thats the point.

There shouldnt really be a situation where you get killed by a faction for talking shit or whatever. 

But yes. Thats how it works. If you get PK'd by anyone, and meet them again, you just act as if your characters have never met.

3 minutes ago, GothAngelSinner said:

Yes you can, that is exactly what you have to do. Your death turns into "gang banger 13 got shot up last night" Not " Davis Sptiooni got killed, Oh hey davis! Hoe's it going". Unless it's a CK you go right back to hanging out. You did not die. 

Edited by Cartoonhead
Just now, AdamZZ said:

I mean, as weird as it may sound, you can. That's why there's CK's. If you provoke a faction, they can kill your character permanently. Which is why /usually/ factions dont PK people, they threaten them, beat them up and so on, so that they can RP the injuries and the fear. If the player continues to provoke said faction, they can kill him. That's.. Thats the point.

There shouldnt really be a situation where you get killed by a faction for talking shit or whatever. 

But yes. Thats how it works. If you get PK'd by anyone, and meet them again, you just act as if your characters have never met.

Have you ever met an (M) in Davis lol...?

1 minute ago, Cartoonhead said:

Yes you can, that is exactly what you have to do. Your death turns into "gang banger 13 got shot up last night" Not " Davis Sptiooni got killed, Oh hey davis! Hoe's it going". Unless it's a CK you go right back to hanging out. You did not die. 

That's exactly what I'm saying, when you're PK'd you did not actually die... you were treated for your injuries at a hospital where you in return forget about the events that led up to such injuries.

1 minute ago, GothAngelSinner said:

That's exactly what I'm saying, when you're PK'd you did not actually die... you were treated for your injuries at a hospital where you in return forget about the events that led up to such injuries.

This is where you're getting confused. Your character doesnt get treated. Your character is /dead/. But instead of it being /your/ character. It's just a random civilian who fits your characters description.

Your character RPLY just wakes up from bed or w/e. Maybe this should be a suggestion about changing the spawn point after a PK to your house or something? 

• Upvote 2