New gang tags/Graffiti

This idea is stolen from the San Andreas multiplayer scene & rethought to modern standards.
How it would work - Instead of using /cim, you would /spraypaint, this would spawn a text item which would allow you to type in your chosen colour and with the option of 3 fonts.
The text should act like an object, being rotatable/moveable as to allow taggers to line it up with the wall.

Requirements
1. /spraypaint1, /spraypaint2, /spraypaint3, or /sp1 etc for short... the number would depict the font.
2. Requires spraycan to do, each spraycan has 2 uses
3. If custom text objects are not possible in Rage, I suggest that each faction gets three items which will be similar to the object wall art, but with their chosen tags/textures on them which they or somebody in their faction would have to create.
These items would be spawned via prior said commands.
4. A restriction of 2 tags per person to stop mass tagging.
5. /cleanspray command available to police & possibly in the future a job dedicated to clean tags, or maybe some form of probationary punishment.

How it would better the server?
I believe it would add a massive amount of immersion to the gang areas your in, instead of having to stop the car and run over to the tag for detail we would simply see the gang tags on the wall in the form of a prop.
It would make graffiti and tagging roleplay more realistic & more enjoyable(Especially if custom text is allowed)
Huge quality of life improvement for gangs and something extra for the police to do.

• Upvote 5

If this is the only way to replace /cim, I support it. But if it were possible with the current capabilities of Rage MP, it would be cooler to see the ability to upload real PNG images into the game (through URL links like /note for example) and use them as graffiti or tags. It just seems to me that the text written on the wall in some font like Times New Roman may no longer look as acceptable as it could be in SAMP

Edited by babyfacee
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, babyfacee said:

that the text written on the wall in some font like Times New Roman may no longer look as acceptable as it could be in SAMP

When I said fonts i was thinking more gangster ass O.G fonts rather than the usuals in all honestly image.jpeg.cf3e57116eaa0f9663a404d2ce5c13d8.jpeg
image.png.89ff77f298e88555028c537d12492219.png

Edited by TonyMontana12
  • Upvote 1