The Black Hand Triads

1 hour ago, phencyclidine father said:

Ain't no way in hell you'd see this shit in modern day USA.

I like the screenshots though, sexy asl.

It is true that some of the shit we do wouldn't be seen in the current USA. Triads in real life do counterfeit, prostitution, illegal immigration, tax evasion and smuggling, it's hard to portrait that in a roleplay server at this moment, but we are aware of this and are trying to keep it real besides the limitations a game like this imposes. Obviously, it would be easier to become an African-American or Latino gang, but we are more romantic and prefer to roleplay an organization like this; even if it's harder we like to put the effort in what we do, the screenshots, videos and activity reflect this philosophy.

Thanks for your post, and I hope you keep enjoying our shit! :)

2 hours ago, Graham said:

It is true that some of the shit we do wouldn't be seen in the current USA. Triads in real life do counterfeit, prostitution, illegal immigration, tax evasion and smuggling, it's hard to portrait that in a roleplay server at this moment, but we are aware of this and are trying to keep it real besides the limitations a game like this imposes. Obviously, it would be easier to become an African-American or Latino gang, but we are more romantic and prefer to roleplay an organization like this; even if it's harder we like to put the effort in what we do, the screenshots, videos and activity reflect this philosophy.

Thanks for your post, and I hope you keep enjoying our shit! :)

Love me some Sun Kyocheng, this guy knows what to say <3

Edited by Le_Atlas