The MMA Thread

glover looked so good in there against a guy that everybody's ranting and raving about, gassed in the 4th but with the pace it was to be expected. if he stayed on the feet instead of trying to force a scramble when he had jiri hurt he prob coulda won imo

glad glover won the belt tho, after the career he had he deserved it

• Applaud 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AVAR said:

in sha Allah 🙂 

What u guys think of Oliv vs islam?

Hopefully it turns into a great fight and not just a one round finish by either one. I'd really like to see them go back and forth in the grappling exchanges too, Islam is so solid though, don't know how well Charles can do against him. But after Charles' recent fights, I can't vote against him lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, AVAR said:

in sha Allah 🙂 

What u guys think of Oliv vs islam?

On 7/25/2022 at 7:45 PM, phixion said:

Hopefully it turns into a great fight and not just a one round finish by either one. I'd really like to see them go back and forth in the grappling exchanges too, Islam is so solid though, don't know how well Charles can do against him. But after Charles' recent fights, I can't vote against him lol.

Looking forward to that fight so much. Much like this weekend's headliner it's a coin toss imo. I am 100% certain it will go to the ground and thinking on it I just don't see Oliveira winning the grappling exchanges with Islam. As for Usman vs Edwards, I am rooting for Edwards. He's been shit on by the company and really deserves the shot despite the last round against Diaz. I think Usman put it right on the money by saying he's a dangerous opponent when he believes it's his time now.

HERE. WE. GO.

• 4 months later...
  • Kenth locked this topic