Missing Motorcycle Mashup

Marksman

Disclaimer: I did a quick search and didn't see anything on these so don't yell at me if I got something wrong.

But basically, these are missing:

*Uses KERS - I'm unsure if it's possible at this time to disable the KERS in RageMP or if it already is disabled.

The only one that's remotely special is the Hakuchou Drag, but even for a drag bike it's nearly 10mph off the fastest bike in the game, which goes to the Bati 801. A bike we already have. It's also just a modified version of another bike we already have, the Hakuchou.

The rest of the bikes are just bikes. The Faggio Mod has more customization options than the regular Faggio and the Diabolus Custom has more modification options than the Diabolus, both just like the FCR 1000 Custom and Daemon Custom that we already have. 

The rest are just cool bikes that, as far as I'm aware, are all missing.

please good sirs and madame

Edited by Marksman
9 minutes ago, M52B28 said:

I support your cause but the same case could be made for all the cool cars missing. So we either add some of both or none at all! >:(

b4mhDde.jpg

oi make your own thread for the supers. this is just for bikes.

baby steps.

I agree with you. A lot of these bikes should be in. The only one I would possibly disagree with would be the electric one as I'm not sure if the boost effect can be taken off.

Some of the bikes you've listed are available for purchase, I'd recheck your list. For example, the Principle Diablous is for sale in the non-custom variant.

13 minutes ago, Kill3rkrok said:

I agree with you. A lot of these bikes should be in. The only one I would possibly disagree with would be the electric one as I'm not sure if the boost effect can be taken off.

Some of the bikes you've listed are available for purchase, I'd recheck your list. For example, the Principle Diablous is for sale in the non-custom variant.

Yes, yes it is. Fixed.

No Chimera? What the fuck is wrong with it lol? What if I RP a biker that got caught in a crash and lost function in his legs so he now needs to ride a trike? That just limits RP. Also with the Hakuchou Drag, what if I want to RP a bike drag racer?

2 minutes ago, Rinkk said:

No Chimera? What the fuck is wrong with it lol? What if I RP a biker that got caught in a crash and lost function in his legs so he now needs to ride a trike? That just limits RP. Also with the Hakuchou Drag, what if I want to RP a bike drag racer?

This

• Ribsey locked this topic