[CAR SUGGESTION] Restored Journey RV!

2 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

If it doesn't require much effort and testing, sure. Always good to have more vehicles!

But if it does, then I don't think it's needed as we already have a ton of RVs that no one really uses.

I know quite a lot RV owners who rp every week with RV’S , just not in city thats why not a lot of people sees them hah

3 minutes ago, Bagacius said:

I know quite a lot RV owners who rp every week with RV’S , just not in city thats why not a lot of people sees them hah

Oh I know there are people, what I mean is that the vast majority of the community doesn't RP in/around RVs often. It's a niche area and we already have a ton of options. If it's easy to add and a good mod, then absolutely. But if it's not? Like, it requires modifications, scripting, has issues and such, then I think that effort is better used elsewhere, that would benefit more people, as we have more pressing issues and the RV community won't exactly suffer because of it.

Edited by Mahitto
3 hours ago, Mahitto said:

Oh I know there are people, what I mean is that the vast majority of the community doesn't RP in/around RVs often. It's a niche area and we already have a ton of options. If it's easy to add and a good mod, then absolutely. But if it's not? Like, it requires modifications, scripting, has issues and such, then I think that effort is better used elsewhere, that would benefit more people, as we have more pressing issues and the RV community won't exactly suffer because of it.

Yes it's true. 

• 9 months later...